Call Of Duty - Modern Warfare 2 - Platform: Playstation 3
Museum bonus level:
Successfully complete the game to unlock the Museum bonus level. Go to the
single player missions, select the new "Museum" mission at the bottom, and
choose a difficulty. When the level begins, it is recommended you first study
the layout. Get two weapons, and max out your ammunition through the crates
supplied. Go to the desks by the entrance to the rooms. On the desks there is a
red bell that is labeled "Don't Press". Once you press this button, enemies will
begin coming to life in one room area at a time. About thirty people (all
characters from the game) will try to kill you. You will hear a sound once that
wave is completed. There are two waves of kills needed to complete it. Note:
There are three rooms, one of which nothing happens in. Do not bother shooting
anyone prior to using the bell, as it will not count.
Extra Custom Class slots:
Reach Level 70 in Multiplayer mode to unlock Prestige mode. Reach the indicated
Prestige level to unlock the corresponding Custom Class slot.
Sixth Custom Class slot: First Prestige
Seventh Custom Class slot: Second Prestige
Eighth Custom Class slot: Fourth Prestige
Ninth Custom Class slot: Seventh Prestige
Tenth Custom Class slot: Tenth Prestige
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding
Bling Pro: Get 200 kills while using a weapon with two attachments. Its effect
is two primary weapon attachments and two secondary weapon attachments.
Cold-Blooded Pro: Destroy 40 enemy Killstreak rewards while using the
Cold-Blooded perk. Its effect is undetectable by UAV, air support, sentries,
and thermal imaging; and no red crosshair or name when you are targeted.
Commando Pro: Get 20 melee kills while using the Commando perk. Its effect is
increased melee distance and no falling damage.
Danger Close Pro: Get 100 kills with explosives while using the Danger Close
perk. Its effect is increased explosive weapon damage and extra air support
Hardline Pro: Get 40 Killstreaks while using the Hardline perk. Its effect is
that Killstreak rewards require one less kill and Deathstreak rewards require
one less death.
Lightweight Pro: Run 30 Miles while using the Lightweight perk. Its effect is
move faster and quick aim after sprinting.
Marathon Pro: Run 26 Miles while using the Marathon perk. Its effect is
unlimited sprint and climb obstacles faster.
Ninja Pro: Get 50 close range kills while using the Ninja perk. Its effect is
invisible to heartbeat sensors and silent footsteps.
Scavenger Pro: Resupply 100 times while using the Scavenger perk. Its effect
is resupply from dead enemies and extra magazines.
Scrambler Pro: Get 50 close range kills while using the Scrambler perk. Its
effect is jam enemy radar near you and delay enemy claymore explosions.
Sitrep Pro: Destroy 120 detected explosives or tactical insertions while using
the Sitrep perk. Its effect is detect enemy explosives and tactical insertions
and louder enemy footsteps.
Sleight Of Hand Pro: Get 120 kills while using the Sleight Of Hand perk. Its
effect is faster reloading and aiming.
Steady Aim Pro: Get 80 hip fire kills while using the Steady Aim perk. Its
effect is increased hip fire accuracy and longer hold breath duration.
Stopping Power Pro: Get 300 Kills while using the Stopping Power perk. Its
effect is extra bullet damage and extra damage to enemy vehicles.
Search the indicated locations to find all 45 Intel laptops:
Act I: S.S.D.D.
1. The Intel is under the watch tower, straight across from the entrance to
the obstacle course.
Act I: Team Player
2. The Intel is in a classroom. Someone will announce "I think I saw one go in
that classroom", and your team will go in. It is on the right wall as you
enter, on a desk by the barrels.
3. As you exit the school, it is on a crate directly outside, next to a taxi.
Act I: Cliffhanger
4. Directly in front of you when Soap tells you to go ahead alone is a guard
tower. Go up the ladder to find the Intel on the catwalk.
5. When you are about to enter the building with Soap, go to the previous
building in the alley where the Jet is inside the hanger. Break out the window
to find the Intel inside.
6. During the snowmobile sequence, when you are approximately 1850m from the
finish, stop. Look for a small wooden fence surrounding some trees in the
middle of the path in front of you, and a small wooden building up a hill to
the right. The Intel is on the ground inside the fenced area with trees. Just
run over the Intel to pick it up.
Act I: Takedown
7. Using the map, go towards the south-west corner when you enter the favela.
You should find a motorcycle leaning against a building. In front of it, there
is a building with an angled wall and a large window in the wall. Go through
the door to the right of that window to find the Intel inside.
8. When you go through the alley and see the building with the ladder on the
wall, go up it and through the door. The Intel is on a table inside.
9. Directly across from the previous Intel is a building with a small set of
wooden stairs. There are a few guys inside you have to kill. The Intel is
inside the building on a nightstand next to the bed.
10. Towards the end of the chase, off an alley, go in the building on the
right side of the path. Go downstairs to find the Intel between two beds.
Act II: Wolverines!
11. The Intel is on the counter in the gas station after you go through the
12. The Intel is inside CRB Financial (across from Nate's Restaurant), near
the front door, under a sign labeled "Online Banking".
13. The Intel is on a table inside Taco To Go. Enter the building through the
blown up corner.
14. The Intel is inside a dumpster (in a small brick enclosure) on the east
side of Burger Town. It is visible from the Burger Town roof ladder.
Act II: The Hornet's Nest
15. Near the beginning, after you move forward from the first building, go
inside the house to the right of where Soap stops in the road (there is a blue
car in the garage). Go past the blue car and into the kitchen to find the
Intel on the table.
16. After clearing the small lot (has a bunch of appliances and cars), instead
of going right up the stairs between buildings, go left around the three-story
house (floors are colored red, yellow, red), and look in the little hut
attached to its side to find the Intel on some barrels.
17. As you move up the sloped street, there is a blue car on the right side of
the street. In the building on that side is the Intel up on the second floor
on the table.
18. When you enter the last open lot and are supposed to go up on the roof,
turn to the right, and look in the window behind the goal fence to find the
Intel inside a window.
Act II: Exodus
19. In the apartment office, near where the enemies are first repelling in
from a chopper. It has red walls and blue curtains inside. The Intel is on the
20. In the right-side building of the structure that forms an arch over the
road (has toll booths), on a desk directly to the right as you enter.
21. After you cross the bridge, go into the second house on the right side of
the street. Enter from the front door, then go to your right and up the
stairs. The Intel is on a yellow couch above those stairs.
Act II: The Only Easy Day... Was Yesterday
22. In the room before you go back outside (shortly after breaching), the
Intel is on one of the metal racks against the wall.
23. After executing "Plan B", in the room Soap goes into on the right, the
Intel is on a metal rack inside the door.
24. After clearing outside, when the team starts going up the stairs, enter
the room to the right (you were probably in this building before when you were
told to take cover), and look under the stairs on some wooden palettes to find
Act II: The Gulag
25. As your team moves towards the arch with the red light, go to the stone
stairs before it, and look inside the room on the far wall to find the Intel
on some filing cabinets.
26. The Intel is on a desk behind the large wall of monitors you encounter on
your way through.
27. After you get the riot shield and leave the room where you got it, turn
left, and go down the hallway. In the first open cell on the right-side wall
is the Intel on a desk.
28. Once you find the person you have been looking for, turn to your left to
find the Intel on the desk.
Act II: Of Their Own Accord
29. Inside the elevator that keeps trying to close (in the hallway after you
enter the building), the Intel is to the right of the body sitting inside.
30. In the room with a balcony (out on the balcony is a missile launcher), go
to your left as you enter the room, and enter the door straight ahead (near
the portrait of Franklin Pierce) to find the Intel on a table down a small
Act III: Contingency
31. When you reach the three-man patrol standing near the fence, kill them,
and go over to where they were. The Intel is about ten feet south on a crate.
32. The building labeled "33" along the angled south-west fence contains the
Intel on a metal desk inside the northern door.
33. Just north of building "33", locate the stairs leading to a helipad (has
blue lights on the corners) to find the Intel in the north-west corner.
Act III: Whiskey Hotel
34. When you are told to go left to the building, inside that building after
the next door has been opened, the Intel is in the hallway on a couch to the
35. After you go up the first stairs towards the roof, the Intel is to your
right on a desk. This should be about the time when the you see the flares get
Act III: Loose Ends
36. Before entering the house, go behind it, and locate the small boat hanger
along the shore. The Intel is on a crate outside of it.
37. In the locked room on the top floor of the house, the Intel is on a desk
in front of the door.
38. In the nearest locked room in the basement, go into the arms room to the
left. The Intel is straight across from the wall of weapons on a crate.
Act III: The Enemy of My Enemy
39. The Intel is immediately to your right when you begin the mission, in the
front of the plane.
40. After you slide out of the plane hull and move across the street and up
the hill, look for the plane pointing towards the road. The Intel is inside,
near the cockpit.
Act III: Just Like Old Times
41. As you enter the tunnels, go left as instructed. After the patrol passes,
kill the guard standing at the monitor, and go straight across to find the
Intel on a crate just to the right of the cave entrance.
42. The Intel is to the left on a desk right before you go outside from the
43. After going across the ridge, the Intel is in an alcove, on a crate.
44. The Intel is on the desk with soda cans after you breach the room, near
where your ally is working on the computer.
Act III: Endgame
45. The Intel is at the beginning of the mission, before you board the
Easy level boosting with riot shield:
Get twelve people in a lobby, and explain how the level boosting is going to
work. Next, kick six people out so there are only six in your party. Then, find
a Search And Destroy game. Note: While trying to find the game, make sure the
host (the person trying to find the game) temporarily has a bad connection so it
will make you host the lobby and not pair you with someone else. Once you are in
the lobby, you can invite the other six people to join. When all the spots are
filled, you can make your connection good again and begin the match. Choose a
class with the riot shield. It is recommended both players use the One Man Army
perk if you have unlocked it. Once the match begins, find another player, and
have them keep shooting you while you hold the riot shield to block the bullets.
You will get +500 experience points every few seconds five times. Once you start
only getting +100 experience points, switch classes and have the other player
switch to a riot shield class. Do the same things to them until they only get
+100 experience points, and then switch back. Repeat this as many times as
desired. It is possible to get over 50,000 experience points per match if done
correctly. Note: To keep the game going as long as possible, make sure one team
plants the bomb and then the other team defuses it.
Riot shield defense:
While the riot shield is equipped to one of your classes, you can have defense
from the back when you are holding your secondary weapon; thus, being able to
switch the direction of defense with your riot shield. This is useful in narrow
corridors and stairwells.
Hidden sniper positions in "High Rise" map:
Look from the center of the map at the cranes, then to the left side of the map.
Go that side's back left corner. Find the broken scaffolding. Sprint from before
the ledge, and jump to the left outside yellow vertical railing of the
scaffolding. This is a hidden ladder. Climb up this railing/ladder to the top of
the scaffolding. Walk to the right of the scaffolding along the ledge of the
building. You will eventually reach another scaffolding. Climb onto this
scaffolding. Walk to the top. Look towards the building, and climb onto the
higher ledge. Follow that ledge going left. Keep moving forward to reach the
roof. This is a very good sniper spot. It is recommended you use a Tactical
Insertion because other players may discover you on your way to the top, or
while you are up there, and try to kill you. There are also a lot of teddy bears
on the roof.
X-Men: Last Stand reference