Cheatbook

Mortal Kombat 3 - Platform: Super Nintendo - Console Games.

  Home   |   Cheatbook   |    Latest Cheats   |    PC Cheat Codes   |    Cheatbook-DataBase 2014   |    Download   |    Search for Game  
  Browse by PC Games Title:   A  |   B  |   C  |   D  |   E  |   F  |   G  |   H  |   I  |   J  |   K  |   L  |   M  |   N  |   O  |   P  |   Q  |   R  |   S  |   T  |   U  |   V  |   W  |   X  |   Y  |   Z   |   0 - 9  
 
  The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page. 
   
 

 Mortal Kombat 3 - Platform: Super Nintendo

 
   
 
 
Mortal Kombat 3 - Platform: Super Nintendo

Cheats:
-------
Submitted by: Gulshan

Cyrax move:
-----------
Hold LK and press Back(2), HK or Forward(2), HK. 

Kabal: Babality:
---------------- 
Press Run(2), LK. 

Sub-Zero: 2-hit 43%: 
--------------------
Keep your opponent still by freezing him, then uppercut him (Down + Hp). 
Before he lands, freeze him (the blast going forward) then uppercut him. 
You have to have the quick uppercut recovery code enabled. If you get 
lucky and get up the second time very fast give him a low kick to get 53%. 

Defeating Bosses: 
-----------------
Enable the "Scott's Stuff" cheat menu and disable blocks. When you fight 
the Bosses, use any character and keep jump kicking them. This works on 
both Motaro and Shao Kahn. 

Continuous moves:
----------------- 
Note: This trick requires a controller with an auto-fire feature. 
Set the game on no blocks set A to auto-fire. Select Lui Kang or Kano. 
Lui Kang will do an everlasting bicycle kick, and Kano will keep rolling 
at the opponent. Note: Do not do this on a two player game. 


Cheats:
-------
Submitted by: Gulshan

Shang Tsung
Special Moves:
Single Fireball: B, B, HP
Double Fireballs: B, B, F, HP
Triple Fireballs: B, B, F, F, HP
Triple Ground Fireballs: F, B, B, LK
Finishing Moves:
Fatality 1: Hold LP, D, F, F, D (close)
Fatality 2: Hold LP, R, BL, R, BL (close)
Animality: Hold HP, R, R, R, release HP (sweep)
Babality: R, R, R, LK
Friendship: LK, R, R, D
Stage: Up, Up, B, LP 
Morphs:
Cyrax: BL, BL, BL
Jax: F, F, D, LP
Kabal: LP, BL, HK
Kano: B, F, BL
Kung Lao: R, R, BL, R
Liu Kang: D, B, Up, F, D (360° forward)
Nightwolf: Up, Up, Up
Sektor: D, F, B, R
Sheeva: F, D, F, LK
Sindel: B, D, B, LK
Sonya: D + R + LP + BL - A, PSX, SG, SN
Sonya: R + BL + LP - PC
Stryker: F, F, F, HK
Sub-Zero: F, D, F, HP 
Smoke: D, B, B, LP - SG
Combos:
LK, HP, HP, LP, B + HK (28%)
HP, HP, LP, B + HK (22%)
HK, HK, B + HK (19%)

Go to top

 Sindel
Special Moves:
Fireball: F, F, LP
Air Fireball: D, F, LK (while jumping or floating)
Wave Dizzy: F, F, F, HP
Float: B, B, F, HK (Press BL to land)
Finishing Moves:
Fatality 1: R, R, BL, R, BL (sweep)
Fatality 2: R, BL, BL, R + BL (close)
Animality: F, F, Up, HP (close)
Babality: R, R, R, Up
Friendship: R, R, R, R, R, R, Up
Stage: D, D, D, LP 
Combos:
HP, HP, D + HP (19%)
HK, HP, HP, D + HP (27%) 
HK, HP, HP, LP, HK (33%) 
HP, HP, LP, HK (25%) 
HK, HK, B + HK (19%)

Go to top

 Jax
Special Moves:
Bionic Rush: F, F, HK
Single Shot: B, F, HP
Double Shot: F, F, B, B, HP
Ground Smash: Hold LK for 3 seconds, then release
Gotcha Grab: F, F, LP
Backbreaker: BL (in air)
Quadruple Slam: Tap HP after throw while keep holding LP
Finishing Moves:
Fatality 1: Hold BL, Up, D, F, Up, release BL (close)
Fatality 2: R, BL, R, R, LK (full screen)
Animality: Hold LP, F, F, D, F, then release LP (close)
Babality: D, D, D, LK
Friendship: LK, R, R, LK (outside sweep)
Stage: D, F, D, LP 
Combos:
HK, HK, B + HK  (19%)
HP, HP, BL, LP, B + HP (24%)
HK, HK, D + HP, HP, BL, LP, B + HP (33%)

Go to top

 Kano
Special Moves:
Knife Throw: D, B, HP 
Knife Uppercut: D, F, HP 
Roll: Hold LK for 3 seconds, then release 
Strangle Grab: D, F, LP 
Air Throw: BL (in air)
Finishing Moves:
Fatality 1: Hold LP, F, D, D, F, release LP (close)
Fatality 2: LP, BL, BL, HK (sweep)
Animality: Hold HP, BL, BL, BL, release HP (close)
Babality: F, F, D, D, LK
Friendship: LK, R, R, HK (outside sweep)
Stage: Up, Up, B, LK 
Combos:
HP, HP, D + LP, D + HP (22%)
HP, HP, B + LP (18%)
HP, HP, HK, LK, B + HK (26%) 
LK, LP (15%)
LK, D + LP, D + HP (19%)
HK, HK, LK, B + HK (23%) 

Go to top

 Liu Kang
Special Moves:
High Fireball: F, F, HP - can be done in air too
Low Fireball: F, F, LP
Flying Kick: F, F, HK
Bicycle Kick: Hold LK for 3 seconds, then release
Finishing Moves:
Fatality 1: F, F, D, D, LK
Fatality 2: hold BL, Up, D, Up, Up, release BL, BL + R
Animality: D, D, Up (sweep)
Babality: D, D, D, HK
Friendship: R, R, R, D + R
Stage: R, BL, BL, LK 
Combos:
LK, LK, HK, LK (25%)
HP, LK, LK, HK, B+ HK (28%) 
HP, HP, BL, LK, LK, HK, B + LK (36%)
Jump Kick, High Fireball, Flying Kick (28%)

Go to top

 Sonya
Special Moves:
Energy Rings: D, F, LP 
Flying Punch: F, B, HP 
Leg Grab: D + LP + BL 
Bicycle Kick: B, B, D, HK 
Finishing Moves:
Fatality 1: Hold BL + R, Up, Up, B, D (half screen) - A, PSX, SG, SN
Fatality 1: Hold BL, Up, Up, B, D (half screen) - PC
Fatality 2: B, F, D, D, R (half screen)
Animality: Hold LP, B, F, D, F, release LP (close)
Babality: D, D, F, LK
Friendship: B, F, B, D + R
Stage: F, F, D, HP 
Combos:
HK, HK, B + HK (19%)
HP, HP, LP, B + HP (22%)
HK, HP, HP, LP, B + HP (27%) 
HK, HK, HP, HP, LP, B + HP (31%)

Go to top

 Stryker
Special Moves:
High Grenade: D, B, HP
Low Grenade: D, B, LP
Baton Throw: F, F, HK
Baton Trip: F, B, LP
Finishing Moves:
Fatality 1: D, F, D, F, BL (close)
Fatality 2: F, F, F, LK (full screen)
Animality: R, R, R, BL (sweep)
Babality: D, F, F, B, HP
Friendship: LP, R, R, LP
Stage: F, Up, Up, HK 
Combos:
HP, HP, LP (18%)
LK, LK, B + HK (19%)
LK, HP, HP, LP (23%)
HK, LK, B + LP, B + HK (23%)

Go to top

 Smoke
Special Moves:
Harpoon: B, B, LP
Teleport Uppercut: F, F, LK - can be done in air too
Air Throw: BL (in air)
Invisibility: Hold BL, Up, Up, R 
Finishing Moves:
Fatality 1: Hold BL, Up, Up, F, D (full screen)
Fatality 2: Hold R + BL, D, D, F, Up (sweep) - A, PSX, SG, SN
Fatality 2: Hold BL, D, D, F, Up (sweep) - PC
Animality: D, F, F, BL (full screen)
Babality: D, D, B, B, HK
Friendship: R, R, R, HK (full screen)
Stage: F, F, D, LK 
Combos:
HP, HP, LK, HK, LP (26%) 
HP, HP, LP (18%) 
HP, HP, HK (18%) 
HK, HK, LP (19%)

Go to top

 Sub Zero
Special Moves:
Ice Blast: D, F, LP
Ice Clone: D, B, LP (can be done in air too)
Ice Shower:
Front: D, F, B, HP
Over: D, F, HP
Behind: D, B, F, HP
Slide: B + LP + BL + LK - A, SS, SN, PSX
Slide: B + LP +BL or B + BL + LK - SG
Finishing Moves:
Fatality1: B, B, D, B, R (sweep)
Fatality2: BL, BL, R, BL, R (close)
Animality: hold BL, F, F, Up, Up, release BL (close)
Babality: D, B, B, HK
Friendship: LK, R, R, Up
Stage: B, D, F, F, HK
Combos:
HP, HP, LP, LK, HK, B + HK (23%) (CPU Does 30%)
HP, HP, LK, HK, B + HK (26%)
HP, HP, LP, B + HK (22%)
HK, HK, B + HK (19%)
HP, HP, B + HK (18%)

Go to top

 Cyrax
Special Moves:
Far Bomb Toss: Hold LK, F, F, HK
Near Bomb Toss: Hold LK, B, B, HK
Teleport: F, D, BL - can be done in air too
Green Net: B, B, LK
Air Throw: D, F, BL (when enemy is in air), LP - to throw
Finishing Moves:
Fatality 1: D, D, Up, D, HP (close)
Fatality 2: D, D, F, Up, R (close)
Animality: Up, Up, D, D (close)
Babality: F, F, B, HP
Friendship: R, R, R, Up
Stage: R, BL, R 
Combos:
HP, HP, HK, HP, HK, B + HK (30%) 
HP, HP, LP (18%) 
HK, HK, B + HK (19%)

Go to top

 Sektor
Special Moves:
Missile: F, F, LP
Heat Seeking Missile: F, D, B, HP - A, SS, SN
Heat Seeking Missile: D, B, HP - SG
Teleport Punch: F, F, LK (can be done in air too)
Finishing Moves:
Fatality 1: LP, R, R, BL (sweep)
Fatality 2: F, F, F, B, BL (more than half screen)
Animality: F, F, D, Up (close)
Babality: B, D, D, D, HK
Friendship: R, R, R, R, D (half screen)
Stage: R, R, R, D 
Combos:
HK, HK (15%)
HP, HP, D + LP (18%)
HP, HP, HK, B + HK (22%)
HP, HP, HK, HK, B + HK (26%)

Go to top

 Nightwolf
Special Moves:
Shoulder Ram: F, F, LK
Arrow Shot: D, B, LP
Hatchet Swipe: D, F, HP
Projectile Reflection: B, B, B, HK
Finishing Moves:
Fatality 1: Hold BL, Up, Up, B, F, release BL, BL (close)
Fatality 2: B, B, D, HP (sweep)
Animality: F, F, D, D (close)
Babality: F, B, F, B, LP
Friendship: R, R, R, D (sweep)
Stage: R, R, BL 
Combos:
HK, HK, B + HK (19%)
HP, HP, LP, D, F, HP (23%)
HP, HP, LP, HK (22%)
LK, HP, HP, LP, HK (27%)
LK, HP, HP, LP, D, F, HP (28%)

Go to top

 Sheeva
Special Moves:
Ground Stomp: B, D, B, HK
Fireball: D, F, HP
Teleport Stomp: D, Up 
Finishing Moves:
Fatality 1: F, D, D, F, LP (close)
Fatality 2: Hold HK, B, F, F, release HK (close)
Animality: R, BL, BL, BL, BL (close)
Babality: D, D, D, B, HK
Friendship: F, F, D, F, start, HP
Stage: D, F, D, F, LP 
Combos:
HP, HP, LP, F + HP (25%)
HK, HK, LK, B + HK (27%)
HP, HP, LP, HK, HK, LK, B + HK (42%)

Go to top

 Kung Lao
Special Moves:
Hat Throw: B, F, LP
Diving Kick: D + HK (in air)
Spinning Shield: F, D, F, R
Teleport Attack: D, Up
Finishing Moves:
Fatality 1: R, BL, R, BL, D
Fatality 2: F, F, B, D, HP (close)
Animality: R, R, R, R, BL (close)
Babality: D, F, F, HP
Friendship: R, LP, R, LK (past sweep)
Stage: D, D, F, F, LK 
Combos:
LK, LK, B + HK (19%)
HP, LK, B + HK (18%) 
HP, LP, HP, LP, LK, LK, B + HK (34%)

Go to top

 Kabal
Special Moves:
Tornado Spin: B, F, LK
Fireball: B, B, HP (can be done in air too)
Ground Razor: B, B, B, R 
Finishing Moves:
Fatality 1: D, D, B, F, BL (sweep)
Fatality 2: R, BL, BL, BL, HK (close)
Animality: Hold HP, F, F, D, F, then release HP (close)
Babality: R, R, LK
Friendship: R, LK, R, R, Up
Stage: BL, BL, HK 
Combos:
HP, HP, D + HP (19%)
LK, LK HP, HP, HP, D + HP (25%)
LK, LK, HP, HP, HK, B + HK (28%) 
HP, HP, D + LP, D + HP (25%)
LK, LK, HP, HP, D + LP, D + HP (28%) 
HP, HP, HK, B + HK (25%) 
LK, LK, HK, B + HK (27%) 
LK, LK, B + HK (21%)

Go to top

 Motaro
Note: This character is only available in the PC (DOS), Sega Genesis 
and Super Nintendo versions of the game.
Special Moves:
Fireball: D, B, HP
Toss: F + LP (close)
Sweep: B + LK
Grab and Smack: F, F, LP
Teleport: D, Up

Go to top

 Shao Kahn
Note: This character is only available in the PC (DOS), Sega Genesis 
and Super Nintendo versions of the game.
Special Moves:
Hammer: B, F, HP
Fireball: B, B, F, LP
Shoulder: F, F, LP
Upwards Shoulder: F, F, HP
Insult: D, D, LK
Laugh: D, D, HK


8-on-8 Endurance Match
----------------------------
At the title screen, higlight "Start", then Hold L + R and press Start. In this mode you 
can randomly select your character by pressing Up + Start. 
-------------------------------
Knickerbocker 
Kool Stuff Menu
At the title screen, press Right, Up, B, B, A, Down, Up, B, Down, Up, B. 
------------------------------- 
Kooler Stuff Menu
At the title screen, press Up, B, A, Left, Down, Y. 
Submitted by - Derrick Hannah 
Scott's Stuff Menu
At the title screen, press B, A, Down, Down, Left, A, X, B, A, B, Y. 
--------------------------------- 
Sound Test
At the title screen, press Left, Down, Y, Y. 
-------------------------------- 
Tournament Mode
At the title screen, hold L + R and press Start. To select a random team, press Up + Start. 
-------------------------------
Screwed-up Sheeva
Enter the Tournament Mode code as described below. Press Up + Start for a random team. 
If one of the boxes is a question mark, that fighter will be a screwed-up version of 
Sheeva and the game will start doing strange things, and may lock up. 
----------------------------
Play as Human Smoke
Select Robo-Smoke at the character select screen. Before the match starts, hold Left + 
High Punch + High Kick + Block + Run. Smoke will explode into his human form. 
-------------------------------
Play as Smoke
To play as Smoke, push the d-pad LEFT while holding the A button on the copyright screen. 
Then push the d-pad RIGHT while holding the B button. Finally, hold down the X and A buttons 
until Smoke appears. 
--------------------------------
Delayed Moves
If you're having trouble pulling off moves, try this. Enter the Scott's Stuff code and start 
a new game. While playing, pause then enter the desired move. Your move will be executed when 
you resume play.
------------------------------
Infinite Continues
Execute the STEALTH SELECT code. When both players are on the same fighter in stealth select 
let the game choose the combatant and you have infinite continues. 
------------------------------
Kool Stuff Menu
At the main menu, press Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, A, B, A on Controller One.
----------------------------
Random Select
Hold UP + Start on Shang Tsung for player 1 and Liu Kang for player 2 and you will receive 
a random character. 
---------------------------------
Scott's Stuff Menu
For the Scott's Stuff menu, press X, B, A, Y, Up, Left, 
Down, Right, Down. A long list of selections will appear, including Play as Shao Kahn in 
2-player mode. 
--------------------------------
Smoke Cameo
At the copyright screen, hold Left + A. When the Williams screen appears, hold Right+B, 
and finally hold X + Y on the "There is no knowledge....." screen. Smoke should walk by 
when the MK3 title appears. 
Sound Test
At the menu screen, press A, Y, B, X. 
Stealth Select
When choosing your character, rapidly move the direction in all directions until your 
selection box vanishes. You can now choose a fighter without your opponent knowing who 
you chose. 
--------------------------------
Tournament Mode
Hold L + R and press START while you are on the "Start" selection of the menu. 
You'll get to do a two player 8-on-8. 
Babe-ality
When the screen says "Finish Him" press: Back, Back, Back, B. Your opponent will 
turn into a baby


Cheat:
------
Submitted by: andresb-24
Email: andresb-24@hotmail.com

Special Moves
-------------
Key

B - Back
F - Forward
D - Down
Up - Up
LP - Low Punch
HP - High Punch
LK - Low Kick
HK - High Kick
BL - Block
R - Run

Animality
---------
On the third round defeat your opponent and when you see Finish Him/Her 
press and hold Run and tap Down, Down, Down and release Run (past sweep). 
Then defeat your opponent again and perform the Animality.

Babality and Friendship
-----------------------
Don't use BL during the final round.

> Shang Tsung

Special Moves:
Single Fireball: B, B, HP
Double Fireballs: B, B, F, HP
Triple Fireballs: B, B, F, F, HP
Triple Ground Fireballs: F, B, B, LK
Finishing Moves:
Fatality 1: Hold LP, D, F, F, D (close)
Fatality 2: Hold LP, R, BL, R, BL (close)
Animality: Hold HP, R, R, R, release HP (sweep)
Babality: R, R, R, LK
Friendship: LK, R, R, D
Stage: Up, Up, B, LP 

Morphs:
Cyrax: BL, BL, BL
Jax: F, F, D, LP
Kabal: LP, BL, HK
Kano: B, F, BL
Kung Lao: R, R, BL, R
Liu Kang: D, B, Up, F, D (360? forward)
Nightwolf: Up, Up, Up
Sektor: D, F, B, R
Sheeva: F, D, F, LK
Sindel: B, D, B, LK
Sonya: D + R + LP + BL 
Stryker: F, F, F, HK
Sub-Zero: F, D, F, HP 
Smoke: ?????
Combos:
LK, HP, HP, LP, B + HK (28%)
HP, HP, LP, B + HK (22%)
HK, HK, B + HK (19%)

> Sindel

Special Moves:
Fireball: F, F, LP
Air Fireball: D, F, LK (while jumping or floating)
Wave Dizzy: F, F, F, HP
Float: B, B, F, HK (Press BL to land)
Finishing Moves:
Fatality 1: R, R, BL, R, BL (sweep)
Fatality 2: R, BL, BL, R + BL (close)
Animality: F, F, Up, HP (close)
Babality: R, R, R, Up
Friendship: R, R, R, R, R, R, Up
Stage: D, D, D, LP 
Combos:
HP, HP, D + HP (19%)
HK, HP, HP, D + HP (27%) 
HK, HP, HP, LP, HK (33%) 
HP, HP, LP, HK (25%) 
HK, HK, B + HK (19%)

> Jax

Special Moves:
Bionic Rush: F, F, HK
Single Shot: B, F, HP
Double Shot: F, F, B, B, HP
Ground Smash: Hold LK for 3 seconds, then release
Gotcha Grab: F, F, LP
Backbreaker: BL (in air)
Quadruple Slam: Tap HP after throw while keep holding LP
Finishing Moves:
Fatality 1: Hold BL, Up, D, F, Up, release BL (close)
Fatality 2: R, BL, R, R, LK (full screen)
Animality: Hold LP, F, F, D, F, then release LP (close)
Babality: D, D, D, LK
Friendship: LK, R, R, LK (outside sweep)
Stage: D, F, D, LP 
Combos:
HK, HK, B + HK (19%)
HP, HP, BL, LP, B + HP (24%)
HK, HK, D + HP, HP, BL, LP, B + HP (33%)

> Kano

Special Moves:
Knife Throw: D, B, HP 
Knife Uppercut: D, F, HP 
Roll: Hold LK for 3 seconds, then release 
Strangle Grab: D, F, LP 
Air Throw: BL (in air)
Finishing Moves:
Fatality 1: Hold LP, F, D, D, F, release LP (close)
Fatality 2: LP, BL, BL, HK (sweep)
Animality: Hold HP, BL, BL, BL, release HP (close)
Babality: F, F, D, D, LK
Friendship: LK, R, R, HK (outside sweep)
Stage: Up, Up, B, LK 
Combos:
HP, HP, D + LP, D + HP (22%)
HP, HP, B + LP (18%)
HP, HP, HK, LK, B + HK (26%) 
LK, LP (15%)
LK, D + LP, D + HP (19%)
HK, HK, LK, B + HK (23%)

> Liu Kang

Special Moves:
High Fireball: F, F, HP - can be done in air too
Low Fireball: F, F, LP
Flying Kick: F, F, HK
Bicycle Kick: Hold LK for 3 seconds, then release
Finishing Moves:
Fatality 1: F, F, D, D, LK
Fatality 2: hold BL, Up, D, Up, Up, release BL, BL + R
Animality: D, D, Up (sweep)
Babality: D, D, D, HK
Friendship: R, R, R, D + R
Stage: R, BL, BL, LK 
Combos:
LK, LK, HK, LK (25%)
HP, LK, LK, HK, B+ HK (28%) 
HP, HP, BL, LK, LK, HK, B + LK (36%)
Jump Kick, High Fireball, Flying Kick (28%)

> Sonya

Special Moves:
Energy Rings: D, F, LP 
Flying Punch: F, B, HP 
Leg Grab: D + LP + BL 
Bicycle Kick: B, B, D, HK 
Finishing Moves:
Fatality 1: Hold BL + R, Up, Up, B, D (half screen) 
Fatality 2: B, F, D, D, R (half screen)
Animality: Hold LP, B, F, D, F, release LP (close)
Babality: D, D, F, LK
Friendship: B, F, B, D + R
Stage: F, F, D, HP 
Combos:
HK, HK, B + HK (19%)
HP, HP, LP, B + HP (22%)
HK, HP, HP, LP, B + HP (27%) 
HK, HK, HP, HP, LP, B + HP (31%)

> Stryker

Special Moves:
High Grenade: D, B, HP
Low Grenade: D, B, LP
Baton Throw: F, F, HK
Baton Trip: F, B, LP
Finishing Moves:
Fatality 1: D, F, D, F, BL (close)
Fatality 2: F, F, F, LK (full screen)
Animality: R, R, R, BL (sweep)
Babality: D, F, F, B, HP
Friendship: LP, R, R, LP
Stage: F, Up, Up, HK 
Combos:
HP, HP, LP (18%)
LK, LK, B + HK (19%)
LK, HP, HP, LP (23%)
HK, LK, B + LP, B + HK (23%)

> Smoke

Special Moves:
Harpoon: B, B, LP
Teleport Uppercut: F, F, LK - can be done in air too
Air Throw: BL (in air)
Invisibility: Hold BL, Up, Up, R 
Finishing Moves:
Fatality 1: Hold BL, Up, Up, F, D (full screen)
Fatality 2: Hold R + BL, D, D, F, Up (sweep) 
Animality: D, F, F, BL (full screen)
Babality: D, D, B, B, HK
Friendship: R, R, R, HK (full screen)
Stage: F, F, D, LK 
Combos:
HP, HP, LK, HK, LP (26%) 
HP, HP, LP (18%) 
HP, HP, HK (18%) 
HK, HK, LP (19%)

> Sub Zero

Special Moves:
Ice Blast: D, F, LP
Ice Clone: D, B, LP (can be done in air too)
Ice Shower:
Front: D, F, B, HP
Over: D, F, HP
Behind: D, B, F, HP
Slide: B + LP + BL + LK 
Finishing Moves:
Fatality1: B, B, D, B, R (sweep)
Fatality2: BL, BL, R, BL, R (close)
Animality: hold BL, F, F, Up, Up, release BL (close)
Babality: D, B, B, HK
Friendship: LK, R, R, Up
Stage: B, D, F, F, HK
Combos:
HP, HP, LP, LK, HK, B + HK (23%) (CPU Does 30%)
HP, HP, LK, HK, B + HK (26%)
HP, HP, LP, B + HK (22%)
HK, HK, B + HK (19%)
HP, HP, B + HK (18%)

> Cyrax

Special Moves:
Far Bomb Toss: Hold LK, F, F, HK
Near Bomb Toss: Hold LK, B, B, HK
Teleport: F, D, BL - can be done in air too
Green Net: B, B, LK
Air Throw: D, F, BL (when enemy is in air), LP - to throw
Finishing Moves:
Fatality 1: D, D, Up, D, HP (close)
Fatality 2: D, D, F, Up, R (close)
Animality: Up, Up, D, D (close)
Babality: F, F, B, HP
Friendship: R, R, R, Up
Stage: R, BL, R 
Combos:
HP, HP, HK, HP, HK, B + HK (30%) 
HP, HP, LP (18%) 
HK, HK, B + HK (19%)

> Sektor

Special Moves:
Missile: F, F, LP
Heat Seeking Missile: F, D, B, HP 
Teleport Punch: F, F, LK (can be done in air too)
Finishing Moves:
Fatality 1: LP, R, R, BL (sweep)
Fatality 2: F, F, F, B, BL (more than half screen)
Animality: F, F, D, Up (close)
Babality: B, D, D, D, HK
Friendship: R, R, R, R, D (half screen)
Stage: R, R, R, D 
Combos:
HK, HK (15%)
HP, HP, D + LP (18%)
HP, HP, HK, B + HK (22%)
HP, HP, HK, HK, B + HK (26%)

> Nightwolf

Special Moves:
Shoulder Ram: F, F, LK
Arrow Shot: D, B, LP
Hatchet Swipe: D, F, HP
Projectile Reflection: B, B, B, HK
Finishing Moves:
Fatality 1: Hold BL, Up, Up, B, F, release BL, BL (close)
Fatality 2: B, B, D, HP (sweep)
Animality: F, F, D, D (close)
Babality: F, B, F, B, LP
Friendship: R, R, R, D (sweep)
Stage: R, R, BL 
Combos:
HK, HK, B + HK (19%)
HP, HP, LP, D, F, HP (23%)
HP, HP, LP, HK (22%)
LK, HP, HP, LP, HK (27%)
LK, HP, HP, LP, D, F, HP (28%)

> Sheeva

Special Moves:
Ground Stomp: B, D, B, HK
Fireball: D, F, HP
Teleport Stomp: D, Up 
Finishing Moves:
Fatality 1: F, D, D, F, LP (close)
Fatality 2: Hold HK, B, F, F, release HK (close)
Animality: R, BL, BL, BL, BL (close)
Babality: D, D, D, B, HK
Friendship: F, F, D, F, start, HP
Stage: D, F, D, F, LP 
Combos:
HP, HP, LP, F + HP (25%)
HK, HK, LK, B + HK (27%)
HP, HP, LP, HK, HK, LK, B + HK (42%)

> Kung Lao

Special Moves:
Hat Throw: B, F, LP
Diving Kick: D + HK (in air)
Spinning Shield: F, D, F, R
Teleport Attack: D, Up
Finishing Moves:
Fatality 1: R, BL, R, BL, D (half screen)
Fatality 2: F, F, B, D, HP (close)
Animality: R, R, R, R, BL (close)
Babality: D, F, F, HP
Friendship: R, LP, R, LK (past sweep)
Stage: D, D, F, F, LK 
Combos:
LK, LK, B + HK (19%)
HP, LK, B + HK (18%) 
HP, LP, HP, LP, LK, LK, B + HK (34%)

> Kabal

Special Moves:
Tornado Spin: B, F, LK
Fireball: B, B, HP (can be done in air too)
Ground Razor: B, B, B, R 
Finishing Moves:
Fatality 1: D, D, B, F, BL (sweep)
Fatality 2: R, BL, BL, BL, HK (close)
Animality: Hold HP, F, F, D, F, then release HP (close)
Babality: R, R, LK
Friendship: R, LK, R, R, Up
Stage: BL, BL, HK 
Combos:
HP, HP, D + HP (19%)
LK, LK HP, HP, HP, D + HP (25%)
LK, LK, HP, HP, HK, B + HK (28%) 
HP, HP, D + LP, D + HP (25%)
LK, LK, HP, HP, D + LP, D + HP (28%) 
HP, HP, HK, B + HK (25%) 
LK, LK, HK, B + HK (27%) 
LK, LK, B + HK (21%)

> Motaro

Special Moves:
Fireball: D, B, HP
Toss: F + LP (close)
Sweep: B + LK
Grab and Smack: F, F, LP
Teleport: D, Up

>Shao Kahn

Special Moves:
Hammer: B, F, HP
Fireball: B, B, F, LP
Shoulder: F, F, LP
Upwards Shoulder: F, F, HP
Insult: D, D, LK
Laugh: D, D, HK

Kodes And Secrets
-----------------
Kool Stuff
----------
Up, Up, D, D, Left, Right, A, B, A - At the start game screen

Kooler Stuff
------------
Select, A, B, Right, Left, D, D, Up, Up - At the start game screen

Scott's Stuff
-------------
X, B, A, Y, Up, Left, D, Right, D - At the start game screen

Sound Test
----------
A, Y, B, X - At the start game screen

Activate Smoke
--------------
At the screen that shows up when you first turn on the game hold Left + A. 
When the Williams screen appears, hold Right + B. When the (There is no 
knowledge that is not power) appears hold X + Y. If you did the kode right, 
you will see Smoke walk across the screen with the MK3 logo.

Endurance Mode
--------------
Hold L + R and hit Start on "Start Game" screen

Random Select
-------------
Up + Start at the select screen. The default characters must be highlighted 
for this to work - Shang Tsung for player one and Liu Kang for player two.

Stealth Select
--------------
Begin a 1 or 2 player game, and at the character select screen, player 1 
should do counterclockwise motions on the controller, and player 2 - clockwise 
motion.

Galaga
------
100 battles in a row. Or can be done by kombat kode. Use High Punch for fire.

VS Kodes
--------
On the VS screen (in 2 player mode), you can cycle through the 6 symbols by 
hitting Low Punch, Block, and Low Kick on both sides. Cycle backwards by hitting 
UP and the button. The numbers are the number of times you hit the button.

Kombat Kodes:

987-123 - No Power Bars
020-020 - Blocking Disabled
100-100 - Throwing Disabled
466-466 - Unlimited Run
460-460 - Randper Kombat
688-422 - Dark Kombat
642-468 - Galaga (Game over for both players after playing)
985-125 - Psycho Kombat (Dark kombat, Randper kombat, no Blocking)
707-000 - Player 1 Quarter Energy
000-707 - Player 2 Quarter Energy
033-000 - Player 1 Half Energy
000-033 - Player 2 Half Energy
978-243 - Heavy Damage Both Players
688-688 - Fast Uppercut Recovery
999-995 - Combos Disabled
987-655 - Play Scott's Slots
432-234 - NOA Power Code
091-293 - Sweeping Disabled
012-000 - Health Recovery
012-012 - Health Recovery, Timer Disabled
955-955 - Max Fatality Time
944-944 - One Button Fatalities
221-557 - All Backgrounds Blast
449-449 - Shadow Fight
445-000 - Timer Off
000-445 - Timer On
191-191 - Hyper Kombat
120-120 - View Credits
989-898 - Tournament Mode

Winner Fights:
(Winner of 1st round plays a certain character, and it's game over for the loser)

969-141 - Winner Fights Motaro
769-342 - Winner Fights Noob Saibot
033-564 - Winner Fights Shao Kahn
205-205 - Winner Fights Smoke

Messages:

987-666 - Hold flippers during casino run
282-282 - No fear = Ed button, Skydive, Max Countdown
123-926 - There is no knowledge that is not power

- Pro Action Replay

Player 1 Modifier
7E3630??

Replace "??" with one of the following numbers:

00 - Kano
01 - Sonya
02 - Jax
03 - Nightwolf
04 - Sub-Zero
05 - Stryker
06 - Sindel
07 - Sektor
08 - Cyrax
09 - Kung Lao
0A - Kabal
0B - Sheeva
0C - Shang Tsung
0D - Liu Kang
0E - Smoke
0F - Motaro
10 - Shao Khan
11 - Noob (Can't Attack)

Press A On Main Menu For Sound Test
82DCF802

Press Up On Main Menu For Kool Stuff Menu
82DD2C02

Press Select Main Menu For Kooler Stuff Menu
82DD6002

Press X Main Menu For Scott's Menu
82DD9402

Infinite Health Player 1
83E642AD

Infinite Health Player 2
83E652AD

Enable Pause 
7E3B2201

One Button Fatalities 
7E3AF201

Enable Smoke 
7E3AC601

Enable Motaro 
7E3AC401

Enable Shao Kahn 
7E3AC201

30 Kredits 
7E3AF601

Unlimited Run 
7E3B0A01



 

Submit your codes! Having Mortal Kombat 3 - Platform: Super Nintendo codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?

Help out other Mortal Kombat 3 Platform Super Nintendo players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!

Mortal Kombat 3  Platform Super Nintendo CheatsSubmit them through our form.

Mortal Kombat 3 - Platform: Super NintendoVisit Cheatinfo for more Cheat Codes, FAQs or Tips!
 
back to top 
 
 
    
 
PC Games, PC Game Cheats, Video Games, Cheat Codes, Secrets Easter Eggs, FAQs, Walkthrough Spotlight - New Version CheatBook DataBase 2014
CheatBook-DataBase 2014 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs, XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, DVD, Wii U, Gameboy Advance, iPhone, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.000 Games, this database represents all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today.  - Release date january 5, 2014. Download CheatBook-DataBase 2014
 
 
Games Trainer  |   Find Cheats  |   Download  |   Walkthroughs  |   Console   |   Magazine  |   Top 100  |   Submit Cheats, Hints, Tips  |   Links
Top Games:   Splinter Cell: Blacklist Trainer  |  Battlefield 4 Trainer  |  Lego: The Hobbit Cheats  |  Dark Souls II Cheats  |  State of Decay Trainer  |  Titanfall Cheats