The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
NHL 2K3 - Platform: XBox
NHL 2K3 - Platform: XBox
There are unlimited amount of fights in the game. It is possible to reach 35 by
doing the following: Cut all the enforcers from the league, then place them all
onto only two teams. Cut players that are not enforcers from the two selected
teams. Place the enforcers on all the lines of both teams. Finally, play a game
with the two teams. To increase the frequency of fights besides the frequency
option, increase hitting power and decrease the fatigue options. Placing the
level of skill to pro or higher makes it easier to start fights. Players may
even fight just by bumping shoulders.
Top twenty enforcers:
1. Rob Ray (Buf): Very good checker, has heart. His 3000+ PIM is why he is the
best. He will fight anyone on the ice and is the greatest leader for your team.
2. Eric Boulton (Buf): Follows in Ray's footsteps. Have him on the same line
3. P.J. Stock Bos): Fights very often. Does not get called for penalty that
4. Tie Domi (Tor): Dirty player but can scrap well.
5. Stu Grimson: May have been forgotten, but is a power house.
6. Bob Probert: 3000+ PIM and can still fight.
7. Zdeno Chara: 6' 9" giant that can deliver punishment.
8. Jody Shelley: Plays dirty but can go toe to toe with everyone except Ray or
9. Matt Barnaby: Not a very good fighter but will always go.
10. K. Oliwa: Big time hitter and can fight well.
11. E. Cairns: Good enforcer for a defenseman.
12. I. Laperriere: Small but powerful.
13. Paul Laus: Also very good hitter for a defenseman.
14. A. Nazarov: Russian enforcer who can deliver.
15 P. Worrell: Big 6' 6'' enforcer who can help a power team.
16. J. Weimer: Has Eric Cairns to back him up cause he is an average fighter.
17. D. Brashear: Can go toe to toe with many players.
18. S. Mckenna: 6' 8'' giant who can fight well.
19. J. Odgers: Old but still noticeable.
20. ***** bonus player: Create a player named Dan Westphal. Give him qualities
all the way up to have a great enforcer and scorer. Make him as short as
possible and light to make him go more often. No other created player will go
as much as he does. He is great on lines with Ray and Boulton.
Submit your codes! Having NHL 2K3 - Platform: XBox codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other NHL 2K3 Platform XBox players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2013 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playststation 3, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Gameboy Advance, iPhone, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 21.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2013.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2013