The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Toy Story 2 - Platform: DVD
Toy Story 2 - Platform: DVD
Submitted by: Chris R
Wild Car Scene:
1) Load Disc 3:Supplementary Features into the DVD player
2) When it goes to the choice screen, click on the Toy Story 2 side.
3) A screen then pops up and asks you which part of the disc you would like to explore.
4) Pick "STORY"
5) Now, go to "STORY BOARD TO FILM COMPARISON"
6) Click on "JESSIE'S SONG"
7) While you're watching it, randomly click the angle button on your remote control to
alternate between the scenes.
8) When the segment on that is over, its supposed to go back to the menu, but it doesn't.
Instead, it pauses for a while.
9) That pause is when you are supposed to press the angle button again.
10) John Lassetor pops up and says, "Congratulations, you have found an Easter egg!"
He then proceeds to show you a clip of a car that goes wild and out of control.
Supplemental DVD Creator Credits:
1) Insert Disc 3 (Supplemental Features)
2) Select the section for Toy Story 2 features
3) Select the History section
4) When the menu appears, move the selector to the Menu button, then press UP.
A "DVD Credits" option will appear on the stomach of Al's chicken suit.
Press ENTER to go to the credits.
This is on the 3-pack supplemental disc, and this is what you have to do:
1. Select the "TS2" section of the supplemental features disc.
2. Select "Music".
3. Press left at any of the features.
4. It will reveal a question mark.
5. Select it.
6. It will reveal a joke version of the musical sequence at the end of the film.
The Actual Car-gag Easter egg:
1. Insert Disc 3.
2. Go to the Toy Story 2 Menu
3. Go to the STORY Menu
4. Go to JESSIE'S SONG
5. Push the left button, and a question mark will appear.
6. Press enter and enjoy the demented fun.
1. Insert disc 3.
2. Select "History".
3. Select "The Continuing World of Toy Story".
4. While it is playing, advance to the next chapter.
5. A "Links" screen should be displayed, with options for "Woody's Nightmare
(Pitch/Abandoned Story Reel/Treat", "Original Treatments" and "Buzz Lightyear
Cartoon (Abandoned Story Reel)".
Submit your codes! Having Toy Story 2 - Platform: DVD codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Toy Story 2 Platform DVD players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2017 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Gameboy Advance, iPhone, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 25.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 6, 2017.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2017