The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page: AdventureX
Submitted by: RM
* Get the gun on the couch
* get the bullets under the couch
* get the light bulb between the washing machines
* get the key on the right kitchen cupboard
* shoot the mirror in the bathroom and pick up the glass
* put the buld in the light in the bathroom
* put the key in the power box above the washing machine
* shoot the left hanging light in the kitchen and pick up the remote that falls
* Use the glass on the couch to get the tape
* put the tape vcr under the couch
* use the remote on the tv to diplay code: 123212132123111
* go turn on the lamp in the bath room and look at the wall, notice it say no
red, the new code is 123121321311
* go click the washing machines in code order
* pick up the candle
* uncover the kitchen table
* click the far right button on the stove to turn it on
* light the candle useing the stove
* put the candle in the middle of the pentagram
It says RED with it crossed out. All the red letters on the tv EXCLUDE FROM THE
CODE (take out from the code)
And now lilly..
go to the kitchen (two lamps from ceiling, tablecloth or star symbol.. and stove.
theres a hollow spot in a cupboard on the left side. click inside and itll chance
PointOfView. click the key.
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2016 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 23.150 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 10, 2016.