Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile
Submitted by: David K
* Think outside the box. For example, if "Duck" is on your list, it could
refer to a rubber ducky, a wooden carving of a duck, or a roast duck on
someone's dinner plate Visit the salon at regular intervals during an
investigation. Sometimes finding new clues will open up new questions
for Poirot to ask.
* All of the items to find are historically accurate to the early 20th-
century time period in which the book took place, which requires a bit of
an adjustment in thinking. For example, if "car" is on your list of items
to find, you should be looking for an old-fashioned Model T Ford type of
vehicle; if you're looking for a music stand, expect to see an old ornate
wooden one instead of the black metal variety; and a bathing suit will be
a modest black affair, not a sexy bikini!
Puzzle Box (Investigation 6)
Use rhymes to solve this one.
* Bee: tree, 3, knee
* Snail: pail, grail (the cup), nail
* Dog: frog, log, hog
* Book: cook, rook (chess piece), hook
You'll find pearls inside the locked puzzle box, which you have to examine.
Bring the magnifying glass over the pearls until you find a flawed-looking
one. Hold the glass over it for a few seconds to register a clue.
Examine the evidence (Investigation 8)?:_
The magnifying glass will buzz when it gets close something interesting.
If you hold the magnifying glass still for a few seconds, a clue will turn
* Use the crowbar on the box
* Use the magnifying glass on the bottle (clue #1)
* Use the crowbar on the cloth bundle
* Use the magnifying glass on the gun (clue #2)
* Use the magnifying glass on the stained handkerchief (clue #3)
* Use the magnifying glass on the ashtray (clue #4)
* Use the magnifying glass on the upper right corner of the cloth (clue #5)
* Use the magnifying glass on the upper left corner of the cloth (clue #6)
* Press your [Alt] key to pause the timer without obstructing your view.
Clicking anywhere on the screen, or pressing your Alt key again will
restart the timer.
* Hidden objects to find, clues to discover and puzzles to solve...there's
all that and more with Death on the Nile! If you find yourself stuck on
the puzzle box, just try and rhyme your way through! And the rosary bead
solution is as easy as A-B-C!
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2014 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.030 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 5, 2014.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2014