Submitted by: David K.
For all power-ups type "issallgood" while playing.
Type "vector" at the main menu.
* Get used to the thrusters. A single tap can hurl you into a giant asteroid.
Stay toward the center of the screen.
* Fill up on power-ups often and use them to clear out entire screens.
* Use hyperspace only as a last resort, because you tend to reappear right in
front of a giant rock.
* When an enemy ship appears onscreen, hit the thrusters. Enemy pilots are
very accurate, and a sitting target will be destroyed instantly.
* Be wary of regenerating and breakaway asteroids. Try not to fire at these
rocks at the last second.
* Use the same strategies you employed in the original; they will still work
in this update.
Rain of fire:
Press the back arrow to teleport. Keep pressing it and fire, so you can not
get hit and there are energy blasts all over the field.
Note: This does not work in classic mode.
HARDCORE 1-UP Loop:
Begin a new game with any ship with the HARDCORE as the diffiuclty. Destory
the big astroid as well as the two medium ones, but not clearing level 1 in
Zone 1. Now get killed, as soon as your ship explodes, press ESCAPE (do this
before your life counter goes down). Now select RESTART ZONE. Your live
counter will stay the same as before. Destory the big astroid again, now
watch your life counter when you destory one of the medium ones, your life
counter will go up by one. Get killed again (w/o your life counter going
down). and RESTART the zone. You will 3 lives instead of the default of 2.
Repeat this process 4 lives, and so forth.
To become invincible, fly your ship to the bottom-right area of the screen
behind the score board. If you stay behind the score-board, you will never
get hit and be able to shoot at enemies.