Back to Baghdad
Revive Dead Pilots:
An inside tip for reviving a dead pilot:
1. Go to the Control Center - Pilot Selection.
2. Select the Pilot Name from the Pilot list.
3. Double-click on the pilot name like you where
choosing that name.
4. Double-click on the Shiny Harness buckle on the picture
of the pilot in the cockpit.
5. Click on OK - screen will appear to freeze - wait a few
seconds until your HD light stops.
6. Click on OK again and you will return to the Control Center.
The pilot's status should now change from "deceased"
to "pining for the fjords".
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2014 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.030 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 5, 2014.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2014