The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page: Bookworm Deluxe
Bookworm Deluxe Cheats
Submitted by: RM
Type code on main menu to play special animation. Type it again to turn it off.
winter - Snow falling (Holiday season)
seattle - Rain, coffee cup (Gneral purpose)
lovely - Circle of hearts (Mother's Day, Valentine's Day)
gobble - Turkey feathers (Thanksgiving)
celebrate - Party favors (New Year's, Independence Day, birthdays, misc.)
No new fire tiles:
When trying to eliminate fire tiles, try to spell words only using letters in
any one column (vertically). You can eliminate fire tiles and no new ones will
Tips and Tricks - Arena Tips:
* Save time by hitting the "1", "2", or "3" keys on the keyboard for potions.
* Save time by hitting the "4" or "Enter" key on the keyboard to attack;
clicking the "Enter" button below the grid takes too much time.
* When you're spelling a word, try to find a word in the remaining tiles so
you're ready to spell it as soon as possible.
* You don't need to wait for Lex's attack animation to finish before spelling
another word; get the jump on enemies by spelling your next word as Lex is
carrying out his attack.
* Don't be afraid to use the Scramble button if you're stuck for a word. It
only takes a few seconds so it's less of a penalty than in Adventure mode,
and it absolutely beats staring at a letter grid with no ideas.
* Though you should try to experiment with treasures, defensive treasures
that resist stun, poison and power down are particularly effective in Arena
Secrets/ Easter Eggs:
The Tome of Knowledge ("TOK") keeps track of the various secrets/easter eggs
* Click foes in Tome of Knowledge to make them flinch.
* Click foes in TOK continuously until they die.
* Click on foes' attack lore entries in TOK to make them perform the attack.
* Same as #1 but for Arena mode stats screen
* Same as #2 but for Arena mode stats screen
* Click on Lex in Adventure or Arena mode to make him giggle.
* Click repeatedly on Lex in Adventure or Arena mode to make him sneeze.
* Click repeatedly on Lex in Adventure or Arena mode to make him burp.
* Spell "Astropop" in Adventure or Arena mode for a special surprise.
Submitted by: Misathecheater
Need potions??? (for HEALTH,POWER,PERTRIFY)??
Requirements:Cheat Engine 6.2
1.Open cheat engine.
2.Open Bookworm Adventures.
3.In cheat Engine press mini CPU icon at top left corner.
5.type in the box the number of potions you have right now (you must have 2 potions at least).
6.press first scan.
7.then use a potion
8.in the box delete 2 type 1 (example).
9.press next scan.
10.at left you will have 10-20 adresses
11.copy them all to down box
12.select them all and press ''Enter''
13.type in (maximum 99)
14.WARNING:close cheat engine after that...and if you want to exit the game will save but you potions won,t...
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2016 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 23.150 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 10, 2016.