submitted by: rickHH
- Collect all gold dropped by dead aliens.
- Open every cupboard, it was put there for a reason. Empty ones may
contain a secret switch.
- If the password is not accepted by the computer, look for another.
- Doors do not function after the generators are blown, so keep them
open or you may be trapped.
- Powerpoints run dry when generators are blown, so get power first.
- Make sure you are well armed, fixed and fully powered before you
leave the base, since you may not find a shop for some time.
- Use powerpoints as a weapon, by sticking your hand in it.
- Players with higher dexterity hit harder and better.
- Players with higher vitality dodge hits better.
- Players with higher wisdom gain more experience.
- Map well.
- Initiate all droid chips.
- Never leave a base without a planetprobe to enable you to find the
- Remember to go up skills, this is very important in the early levels
because skills are gained fast.
- Save your game often, making sure to nunber each saved game diffe-
rently. You may do something silly like lock yourself in.
- The green air-lock doesnīt let you out until the generators have
- Avoid using tindron heads on droids, their eyesight is poor.
- Donīt just stand there in a battle, keep on the move. Try using the
keypad for faster movement, and circle around your ennemy.
- A left side attack only attacks aliens on the left, whereas the back
party attacks down the middle, the left and the right.
- Put your leader at the back. This means there is less chance of his
head being knocked off (no vision on screen).
- Use doors to squash aliens.
- Donīt ever get caught under a raiser wall. Youīve been warned.
- Droid chips can be swapped around.
- 95% of devices are useful, so buy one whenever you have the cash.
- To plant mines and cameras, drop them one square in front of you.
- Balls are re-loaded into your hand when used, if there are any in
- It can be cheaper to fix an item before selling it.
- Devices can be used in multiples, so you can use four of the same
device at a time.
- Buy "optic-2" routefinder to find your way back to the exit after
destroying the generator. Also to find your lander after leaving
- You can usually guess how to work three-way switches.
- Eight-way switchen can be found, but its easier with the clue.
- 16-way switches really need a clue.
- Be carrefull when you push doors, look behind to see that you donīt
block anything if you push more than ones.
- Cameras can be detonated as long as the leader has a dexterity of
- Save all clipboards, they can be sold to the shopkeeper.
- The fixer device only repairs up to 10%, enough to bring a limb back
to life. he can not fix a droids chest.
- Zlot weapons temporally add 30 to your dexterity for use with the
- Donīt use armour if you donīt have the skill, or it gets damaged
- The visor send out a signal which cannot be blocked, so you can see
- When the shields run out, the devices blow up. However at 1% they
can still be sold, so donīt use them to dead.
- Even if a shop doesnīt sell shields, itīs still able to fix them.
- If your bullets travel under an alien, use the anti-grav device.
- Kill aliens over fire; it protects you from most of their shots.
- Water turns lights back on in dark areas.
- Water freezes all mechanical droids.
- Do not back away from fireballs, run into them or dodge them.
- Use aliens to kill aliens by waiting behind a door or wall and
using the visor to locate them.
- If you kill an alien with the raiser-wall, the gold will also
squashes the gold, or you must be quick, verry quick.
- Use ladders as a defence. When you go up or down a ladder just when
an alien occupies the ladder, he will be killed.
- Mines donīt work against floating aliens.
- Drop a flambos gas canistor into fire and you get more shots from it.
- Use the mapper device to mark important places.
- You can use the camera to explore a level up or down from you, be
going up or down the ladder, install the camera and returning to the
previous level. This strategy is usefull to attack an alien at the
moment when it go away from the ladder on the other level.
- You can pass a mine by throwing an object at it(balls), by fire of
an electrical power from a socket over it, by using the anti-grav
device, let walk an alien over it or using the deflector device and
- Zlot weapons explode when they jam.
- Batteries can be partially recharged with fire.
- There are may dice around , but you need only one. Place it in your
hand, stand before an internal door with four corner buttons and
action your hand, it will give you the combination.
- Some door may be opened by give it a thump or shoot on it.
- Holes in the ceiling can be climbed with the anti-grav.
- Grates can mean a trap. Stand on it and a door close behind you.
- Mines increase in power as you go through each base.
- Never destroy the generators on the SPACE STATION!
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2014 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If youīre an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.030 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 5, 2014.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2014