The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page: Cascade
Submitted by: David K.
Instead of waiting half an hour per life to replenish, advance the time on your
device by the amount necessary to restore all of them. Then, set the time back
to its correct value.
* Your matches do not have to be in straight lines. You can form "L"-shaped matches
as well as matches from groups with more than three gems.
* Rainbow-colored wild gems can be matched with any color. Use them strategically
to get yourself out tough situations when you are low on spins and still have
lots of obstacles to remove. A single wild gem can set off a large chain of
matches. Save wild gems for when they are needed most.
* Matches can be done vertically or horizontally. Try to match as many big
formations as possible.
* Search for bonus gems with spikes coming out of them. Depending which way those
spikes point, they can clear out rows or columns. Although you need three or
more gems to match up, sometimes you can fill in the gap with your gem.
* Clear the level of crates, fog, rocks, and other obstacles within your allotted
number of spins. When placing gems focus on clearing debris while making matches
out of big groups of gems when possible. This can form super-gems that can clear
rows and columns when they are matched again, thus also clearing obstacles.
* After clearing obstacles away using as few spins as possible, your remaining
spins will help create a cascade of gems.
* Use score multipliers to increase your points, and thus are one of the best
* Try to slot your gems into larger formations. The more gems you eliminate in a
single run, the higher your score, and the more spins you will retain.
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2017 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 23.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 6, 2017.