The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page: Civil War - A Nation Divided
Civil War - A Nation Divided Cheats
Civil War - A Nation Divided
This game is titled also "The History Channel: Civil War - A Nation Divided"
Submitted by: RM
* When you see an ally fighting hand-to-hand with the enemy, help him.
Sometimes they will get killed and you could end up alone.
* When you finish securing an area, reload your weapon. By doing this you
will have a fully loaded weapon in case you are spotted by an enemy.
* Reloading a weapon can be a time-consuming process. It pays to plan your
reloading time and engage in hand-to-hand combat when facing a greater
enemy force. Keep mobile and be aware of your perimeter when engaging.
* One of the most important concepts in warfare, the high ground offers you
a better vantage point and firing position.
* When you are in a stealth mission, stay out of areas with lights and the
enemy cannot see you. Note: If you fire a shot they will be able to spot
* Make sure that your firearm is loaded. When an enemy is charging at you,
hit him once then shoot him. This will make killing the man charging at
you easier. Another way to kill an enemy that is running to a specific
spot is to shoot them with a rifle. This will require one or two shots
but they will be running and will ignore you.
* While you are shooting your enemy, move from side to side. This will help
you avoid enemy bullets.
* If you cannot see the enemy because of the trees, use your crosshairs.
If it turns red it means that you are aiming at an enemy. If it turns
green then you are aiming at your allies.
* In the battlefield you will find wagons, stone wall and baskets. Use
them as cover while you are reloading or getting suppressed.
* When your health is running low, crouch and use wagons and nest to cover
until you see a medi-kit. Note: This only works in some missions.
Never lose a battle:
When playing a battle and you are on your last unit, make it move as far as
it will go for your first turn and click fast anywhere for your second turn.
While they are moving, your first unit moved will get a #1 mark in its area.
Click it, and it will move again. Repeat clicking to move to an enemy unit
and kill it.
Note: If your first unit dies, you cannot use this trick in that battle.
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2016 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 23.150 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 10, 2016.