The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page: Dark Side of the Moon
Dark Side of the Moon Cheats
Dark Side of the Moon
* In adventure games, pick up everything you find. It might be useful later.
* Try combining items in inventory.
* Try everything on a puzzle, even though it seems ridiculous.
* Explore everyplace possible. Draw maps as you explore!
* Get all information possible out of each character you encounter.
* Sometimes, no matter what you say, you get in trouble. Choosing the wrong
response can even end the game.
* Save before entering a possibly dangerous situation and after completing
* Save after long cut scenes or movie sequences. If you have to reload, you
don't have to watch the whole thing again.
* Save before talking to major characters so you can alter your conversation
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2017 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 23.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 6, 2017.