Dark Side of the Moon
* In adventure games, pick up everything you find. It might be useful later.
* Try combining items in inventory.
* Try everything on a puzzle, even though it seems ridiculous.
* Explore everyplace possible. Draw maps as you explore!
* Get all information possible out of each character you encounter.
* Sometimes, no matter what you say, you get in trouble. Choosing the wrong
response can even end the game.
* Save before entering a possibly dangerous situation and after completing
* Save after long cut scenes or movie sequences. If you have to reload, you
don't have to watch the whole thing again.
* Save before talking to major characters so you can alter your conversation