Diner Dash 4 - Hometown Hero
Submitted by: David K
* When the lights go out, go to the podium (when its available).
This way you can boost hearts while at the same time looking at the
room with the flashlight so you can plan seating accordingly.
* The game recommends you seat mothers with babies at four person tables,
but you don't have to. You can sit them at two person tables and you
don't have to bring a highchair. Just sit them away from other customers
that may not like the crying as much. Sit them next to joggers, cell
phone addicts, etc. This will not cause the family itself to lose hearts
* In Hometown Hero, you don't lose points if a customer stops requesting
something once it's in your hands. The item just disappears.
* Taking customers to their seats and standing at the podium does not break
your chaining actions.
After the lights go out, go to the podium if it is available. By doing this,
you can boost hearts while using the flashlight to look at the room to plan
Seat mothers with babies at two person tables to avoid using highchairs.
Place them next to joggers, cell phone addicts, and other diners that do
not mind crying babies.
Tips for dealing with your co-worker:
1. Change Flo's clothing so that you can keep better track of the helper.
2. The focus is on making money, not chaining. The helper will try to steal
your customers, so you have to be fast.
3. Double click tables - When a customer is ready for their check, click on
their table twice right away and that will make sure you get the check and
collect the dirty dishes at the same time. That will ensure that the waitress
does not make any points from that table.