The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page: Discord Times
Discord Times Cheats
Submitted by: jacob richman
Best army and weapons:
These may be the best army:
1. Mounted Knights(2)
w/ Crown(can be found at ''War at Ramen Kingdom: Capital on Fire'' at the bottom
right), Crusader's armor, Knight's token, Knight's sword.
2. Enchantress w/ Warlock's ring, Mage staff, Token of Mage,armour.
3. Guardsman w/ Sword of Caution, Crusader's armour, Hero's helmet, Pavis sheild.
4. Archmage (same as #2)
5. Bishop w/ Warlock's ring, Bishop's staff, armour.
6. Witch (same as #2).
Submitted by: RM
Need some money the easy way?
1. Always accept hunters gifts instead of money tributes (in the citys).
2. If you need to pay 0 to units its only quest needed soldiers.
you first want to go find city and get allot of cash befor increasing
the payment thingy.
3. Dont use priest spells ...gold is more usable.
4. Just buy all armor and weapons if you got money for it (all soldiers
and monks things can wear it (armor)
5. Dont buy spells.
6. Attack all enemys you encounter.
7. Ccapture all the castles you find.
8. Buy monks that can attack form backslots.
9. Equip all the items you find or sell if ALL wearers wear it.
Hints, Tips and Tricks:
1. Always check on your castles. If an evil group of bandits has overtaken
your castle, you won't get the income from it.
2. The game auto saves every 12 (game time hours) or right before a battle.
So, if you lose you can pick up the auto save and try again.
3. Too contradict #9 on dennyboy's list, do not always equip items.
Some items can actually decrease your HPs, innitiatives, etc. So, be
sure to check your characters statistics before equiping an item.
4. I think the game makes you aware in the toutorial, but the cities restock
their cash at 23 hours. If you right click on the city, it will let you
know if the taxes have already been collected so you don't have to waste
valuable time walking there.
Submitted by: jacob
These are the stages/tree of a person in the backslots.
1) laysister:nun, sorsorece
2) nun:enchantress, saint woman
4) pilgrim:monk, witch-doctor
5) monk:battle monk, priest
8) battle monk:church wardner
9) church wardner:inquisitor
12)marksman:sharpshooter, bowman, assassin
13)bowman:chausser(is the spelling right?)
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2016 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 23.150 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 10, 2016.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2016