The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page: Dragon Puzzle
Dragon Puzzle Cheats
Submitted by: David K.
* You can summon a special card from the "Summon" menu by tapping the chest icon with
dragon head on the bottom bar. Scroll down under the "Gold Summon card" until you
get to the free summon. This can be done once per day.
* By adding as many followers as possible you can earn Interact points. Once you have
200 interact points, you can trade them for a free card.
* Change your leader card based on what you need from it. For example, choose as a
leader a card that gives your troops some sort of bonus, such as attack power.
* Only enhance your best cards, but keep each element balanced.
* Evolve your cards as soon as you are allowed to. Focus on the cards that you will
actually use in battle for awhile.
* Use the cards saved in your card box to enhance or evolve first. When you have to,
sell your extra cards.
* Enhance monsters one card at a time for a better chance of success compared to
using multiple cards. Although it is more time consuming, it is cheaper.
* When you get 5 gems, spend them on a Golden Summon from the card summon box.
That will give you a premium card that can greatly enhance your troops.
Card box capacity:
You can spend one gem to expand your card box capacity by five slots. Having
room for more cards is always useful, especially when you need to save cards
for evolving later in the game.
After a specific number of rounds, some cards might gain access to special
skills. If possible, save them for use on enemies with full health or on Bosses.
Compose a deck with all elements (red, green, blue, yellow and purple). This will
ensure that every match you make will result in an attack. If you are missing an
element, try to select your companion from the missing color.
* Always plan for combos when attacking. You will have time to change more positions
of gems on the board. Always move when you can create a combo attack. If you can,
find a match by moving one gem and keeping the other gem available for moving around.
You can eventually build a lot of combos using this tactic.
* At times you will not have a complete deck and one type of color on the board will
result in no attack. Never create a match of that color alone; instead, use it to
create combos to at least double the effect of your other attacks.
* If you can create a match of at least five gems during a fight, you will attack all
Do not waste heart gems by using them for matches while your health is almost or
at full status. Save them until they can be used to their full potential.
Getting proper help:
Before a quest is started, select another player to help you. If you are not
satisfied with your choices, tap the back button and start the quest again. The
list will refresh, giving you new choices.
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2016 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 23.150 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 10, 2016.