Earl Mansin - The Breakout
Submitted by: RM
Scene 1, Cell:
1. Take SOAP.
2. Examine CLOCK.
3. Take FOOD.
4. Examine FOOD in inventory.
5. Use SOAP on FORK.
6. Use FORK on LOOSE BRICK. (just above metal plate)
7. Use HOLE.
8. Use HACKSAW on BARRED WINDOW.
Scene 2, Office:
1. Use DESK.
2. Take GREEN CLOTH.
3. Take RED BOOK.
4. Take WHITE RECEIPT.
5. Take SILVER KEY.
6. Use SILVER KEY on DRAWER. (prisoner profile M to P)
7. Examine opened DRAWER.
8. Take PAPER CLIP from your file.
9. Use PAPER CLIP on KEYHOLE. (exit door on right)
10. Use DOOR to exit office.
Scene 3, Corridor:
1. Use CIRCUIT BOX to open it.
2. Use CIRCUIT BREAKER to turn off lights.
3. CHEW wire. (underneath CIRCUIT BOX, use TALK icon)
4. Search GUARD for a set of KEYS.
5. Use KEY to open both DOORS at the end of the corridor.
6. Enter room with confiscated items.
7. Take BICYCLE TUBE. (on top of CHAINSAW)
8. Take BRICK. (from top of CONSOLE)
9. Use BRICK on CASE to break it.
10. Take HACKSAW.
11. Grab the BRICK from inside the broken CASE, you will need it later.
12. Return to OFFICE.
13. Use HACKSAW on CUPBOARD CLOSET.
14. Take CHLOROFORM and LIBRARY CARD from inside of CUPBOARD CLOSET.
15. Exit OFFICE.
1. Use LIBRARY CARD on DOOR marked STORAGE ROOM.
2. Enter STORAGE ROOM.
3. Grab SCISSORS.
4. Do not take HAMMER yet.
5. Take BED SHEETS.
6. There's another clickable area near the bed sheets, to your left.
7. Click on this area (marked as BOTTOM OF THE BIN) to find a RAG.
8. Enter the SURVEILLANCE ROOM at the end of the corridor.
9. You must LOOK at the GUARD to discover his book.
10. This will allow the player to knock him out.
11. Use CHLOROFORM on RAG.
12. Take BOOK.
13. Look at the BOOK inside your inventory to acquire NOTE.
14. The NOTE must be read at least once to complete the game.
15. Exit SURVEILLANCE ROOM and return to the OFFICE.
1. Use HACKSAW in inventory on BARRED WINDOW.
2. IMPORTANT: You must use the BED SHEET once on the UNBARRED
WINDOW in order to escape.
3. Earl will make a statement about using more BED SHEETS.
4. Return to the Storage Room and grab the BED SHEETS.
5. Take the HAMMER as well.
6. Exit STORAGE ROOM and return to the OFFICE.
7. Use SCISSORS on BED SHEETS.
8. Use MAKESHIFT ROPE on UNBARRED WINDOW.
1. Read the NOTE in your inventory if you have not done it.
2. Take the SIGN. (only possible if you have read the NOTE)
3. Use HAMMER on SIGN.
4. Use HACKSAW on SIGN.
5. Use PLANKS on SIGN STAND to create part of a slingshot.
6. Use BICYCLE TUBE to complete the SLINGSHOT.
7. Use SLINGSHOT on HOLE.
8. Use BRICK on SLINGSHOT.
9. Use the CRACK on the right to exit the prison and complete
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2014 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.030 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 5, 2014.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2014