Earn To Die 2
Submitted by: David K.
* Do not automatically purchase any special fuels. When you start a session,
whatever premium fuel you can afford is automatically selected. Manually
change the selection to the regular free fuel to save money.
Use your savings for car upgrades.
* Save fuel by allowing your momentum to roll you downhill.
* You are rewarded to how far travel. Get as many miles as possible. The
number of zombies you hit is also important.
* Always choose higher paths when possible. The upper areas usually have
Purchase fuel capacity and engine upgrades first. This will allow you to
travel further and earn more money.
* After a jump, try to land on all four tires to lessen any potential damage,
as well as allow you to get back to speed quickly.
* Missed jumps can damage your engine badly. Do not make jumps to higher
paths unless you are sure that you will land them properly.
* Use the boost to make difficult jumps successfully.