Epic War 2 - Flash Game
How to beat level 7:
Submitted by: RM
* Start of with getting your mana up. Each time you increase your max
mana pool you regenerate faster.
* Upgrade arrows! Makes it easier to kill the enemy without having to
create troops, if you have to though use simple ones which has less
effect on your mana.
* After reaching 6000-7000 mana, upgrade all baracks and stuf. Load up
FULL MANA, then attack with paladins and wizards.
How to beat level 8 and 9:
* Kill the first monsters that the enemy send with the arrows.
* Then when you get like 2000 mana, start developing the abilities and
send like 1 or 2 paladines to hold the enemyes while you get mana.
* Then when you develop all the abilities youll have to get 9999 mana,
and let it load all.
* when the mana is full send a lots of paladines and mages just that 2
cause the others are just crap.
LEVEL 18 - Defeating the Lord of Hell:
The Lord of Hell can be defeated by any of the 3 races. It doesn’t matter
how many units you send, it’s WHO and WHEN (timing). The most challenging
and exciting of all is when using the race of Mankind.
* All range attacks will make the Lord of Hell stronger, but it will NOT
trigger the ground-pound. Use them as needed, but do not over-produce
them, unless you want the LoH to recover to full health.
* All units that are able to attack at close range WILL trigger the ground-
pound. Best that you do NOT use any of them at all (yes, even the little
hobbit and bomberman). The Big Leagues (Angel Knight, Red Dragon, Flame
* The Angel Knights blue flame attack makes the Lord of Hell stronger.
However, hes sword attack causes much more damage which compensates for
the blue flame.
* No problem with the Red Dragon, although you willl probably survive
without it when using the Elves or the Orcs. Youll definitely need it
when using Mankind though.
* The Flame Devil WILL trigger the “ground-pound”.
The Titans (Arch Angel, Forest Guardian, Cerberus)
* For Mankind, you will need the Arch Angel to push your units forward,
but to finish off the Lord of Hell, only the Angel Knight and Red Dragon
must be left to face him. Why? Because the Arch Angel triggers the
“ground-pound”! Apparently, he is the only titan the Lord of Hell seems
to have issues with.
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2013 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playststation 3, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Gameboy Advance, iPhone, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 21.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2013.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2013