Submitted by: rickHH
* Carefully manage the upgrading of all your hunters.
* Remember where you left meat and send your weaker hunters to grab it.
* Upgrade your hunters along unique lines. Keep in mind that you want
combined arms here, with each hunter a specialist in his own field,
rather than a team of the same character.
* The Goo Gun fires a flammable substance with which you can coat enemies.
* Switch to the flamethrower if you like your DNA deep-fried.
Debug Mode and First Person View:
* This code only works with the bump mapping patch.
* Go into the mutator screen and change your team name to "extrastuff"
(without the quotations) exit the mutator screen and save your game.
* Go into the options menu and select configure controls.
* Scroll down to the bottom to see the commands for Debug and first person view.
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2015 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2015.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2015