The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page: Farm Frenzy
Farm Frenzy Cheats
* Feed your animals at the bottom of the screen - the bears come in at the top.
You can see them dropping in when their shadow appears.
* Upgrading your storehouse and car will help you out early in the game. Do this
as soon as you can afford it. It will help you get the gold for some levels.
* Grazin in the grass: Don't waiste money by over watering the grass. Try to time
it well. Once your well is upgraded to the maximum, it will do the irrigating
for you. No more worrying about watering the grass. Sweet!
* Obvious Cheat: If you want to upgrade your items, just play the earlier levels
over and over until you get enough stars to updgrade. You can play the early
levels as many times as you like.
* Don't be afraid to sell your animals. Especially in the earlier levels, this is
an easy way to get to gold. Examples: once you have enough raw materials to make
what you need, sell ALL your ducks. In the early levels where you start with the
sheep and the goal is cupcakes, sell the sheep right away to upgrade your
facilities. You don't need to use the spindle at all. Or maybe use the sheep
once or twice, but then sell it quickly before the bear tosses it off.
Submitted by: Muhammad kashif
* In Farm Frenzy, you can't just sit around until the cows come home. That would be
an udder mistake. Running a farm takes work. So, here are some helpful pointers to
keeping your ducks in a row.
* You can either go for the gold or silver bonuses by trying to complete each level
within a set time frame or you can go for the gold itself and just play to amass
as much coin as possible. However, while the latter increases your score, the
former gives you greater upgrading potential more quickly.
* When you run out of well water you can't grow grass. So, as soon as the well runs
dry, purchase more water. That way it's ready when you need it.
* Don't water full-grown grass, as it's a waste of money. But, don't forget to grow
some if you're running out. Animals will die quickly without grass to eat.
* When growing grass, grow it toward the bottom of the clearing. Bears appear at the
top of the screen and any animals in range will be lost. Animals will wander around
the full area, but will return to the grass periodically to eat, keeping them away
from newly approaching bears.
* Some levels require a set number of animals to complete. But, more than that minimum
number will allow you to generate needed goods more quickly. So, don't be afraid to
buy more of a certain critter than the base minimum.
* Occasionally, you can sell some of your animals to complete a level faster - if the
only goal you lack is monetary. Or, they simply may not be needed once a specific
goal is met. Selling them nets you added revenue once they're no longer required.
* Bears take up a lot of space in your storehouse, so, after upgrading your farm,
don't put any more of them in your warehouse. They don't bring in as much money as
do other goods. Once caged, bears flee when they escape. Thus, you only need to
cage them once.
* As you progress in levels, buy cats. Cats collect items the animals produce for you,
allowing you to attend to other duties. They're especially helpful on levels that get
* Also purchase dogs when funds permit. They keep bears at bay, protecting your valuable
livestock. Losing a necessary critter can rob you of the silver or gold bonus.
* Upgrade wisely. Not all of your buildings need to be upgraded as fast as possible.
Certain levels can be completed without maxing out your structures.
* On the initial goals screen before play begins, take time to think through the order
in which you need to add animals and upgrade your structures. It pays to plan in
advance so you don't waste funds on critters or building upgrades you don't really
* Process as many raw goods as possible. Processed goods such as egg solids, baked
goods and spun wool generate more money than raw "materials" like eggs, wool and milk.
* Upgrade your well to the maximum level and it will take care of irrigation for you,
alleviating your need to deal with growing grass (and potential starving animals).
* Buy the cage upgrade as soon as possible. It makes catching bears easier, reducing
the number of clicks required to cage them.
* Early upgrades should include your storehouse and car, as well. Increasing your
storehouse to full capacity keeps products from expiring due to overstocked shelves,
and upgraded cars deliver goods faster and carry larger loads. So, purchase the first
level upgrades for the storehouse and car as soon as you can afford to do it.
* Upgrading your storage capacity and transportation early also helps increase revenue
from selling bears for "start-up capital" while you build your ability to produce
process goods. Later in a level it's not as critical, but early on each bear sold
lets you purchase an egg-laying duck. First-level upgrades will allow you to store
and transport a pair of bear.
* When selecting goods to transport to market, it's easy to rely solely on selecting
all of a specific item. However, that doesn't maximize the number of goods you can
deliver in a single trip. Try adding individual goods to the car when choosing "all"
* Also, when selecting goods to transport, choose them based on the value they offer.
Filling your vehicle with raw eggs won't produce as much money as filling it with egg
solids or baked goods. The same is true with regard to wool versus spun wool. Plus,
if you sell your raw goods and there aren't enough left to process, it holds up
* Certain levels require a specific number of egg solid plants, bakeries, spinneries
and such to play. If you don't have a sufficient number to advance, simply replay
a previous level to generate the necessary revenue to purchase what's needed.
* When turning raw materials into processed goods, make sure you have a sufficient
number of unprocessed goods in your storehouse before beginning to process. If your
egg solids plant will process three eggs at a time and you only have two available,
it will take longer to produce the required goods. Wait until you have enough goods
on hand to maximize the processing time required.
* Upgrade your storehouse and car as soon as possible.
* Do not waste money by overwatering grass. Instead, use timing to water efficiently.
After your well is upgraded to the maximum it will irrigate the grass.
* Sell your unneeded animals in the early levels for gold.
Repeat the early levels to earn stars to upgrade your items.
Process as many raw goods as possible. Processed goods such as egg solids, baked goods
and spun wool generate more money than raw "materials" like eggs, wool and milk.
Unlockables - Awards:
Award - Complete a level without clicking on any goods.
Award - Buy 100 animals.
Award - Earn a gold medal in every level.
Award - Get 1,000,000 coins in the bank.
Award - Complete 10 levels without losing any animals.
Award - Completely upgrade every building.
Award - Complete three levels without the use of hints.
Award - Earn every other Award.
Award - Complete three levels without selling any bears.
Award - Collect 500 goods.
Award - Get seven or more bears in the field.
Award - Catch 100 bears.
Award - Fill every shelf in the storehouse.
Award - Complete every level in the game.
Award - Take your time.
Award - Complete a level without catching a single bear.
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2017 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 23.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 6, 2017.