Farm Frenzy Pizza Party
Submitted by: David K:
* You must click in the farmyard to make grass grow for the
animals to eat.
* Upgrade your buildings to make better profits.
* Cats make excellent helpers around the farm and assist in
reaching production goals.
* Dogs will protect the other animals from the bears.
* If you have enough money you can buy certain ingredients
in town to make your work easier.
* Capture and sell bears as they fall.
* When you have produced enough produce to make certain items
you can sell that animal and buy others to save money and time.
* If your animals are about to die from lack of water, quickly
click on the warehouse and sell them.This way you will have
some money to buy water and animals.
Speed up the process of making stuff:
Click a building over and over while in production to make it work
faster, but keep an eye on the color of the building. Don't let it
get too red or it may collapse (I haven't let it go any further
past a pale red so I don't know how red it needs to be).
* check the airplane for ingredients like eggs and milk which you
could buy faster than it takes a chicken to lay or animal to make.
* Sell the chickens buy the eggs.
* When you see a lot of animals in the beginning sell half of them
right away to get the money to upgrade and so on. (You can sell
them as soon as the warehouse shows up, so sell before the screen
loads up to save more time).