Fire It Up Basketball
Submitted by: David K.
* If you take a shot outside the hot spot, don't panic or rush. Make sure
to sink the shot or you'll compound the error by decreasing your time by
* The time you hold down the space bar varies as you get deeper into the game.
You have to watch your player and not go completely by 'feel' for the timing.
It is not your imagination that it is harder to make shots on level 5 than
it is on level 1.
* Once you get your feet planted in the hot spot, pay the most attention to your
player's jump. It is easy to get distracted, especially on level 4 or 5, and
focus too much on the feet. You'll just miss shots.
* If you have plenty of time to close out the last couple of shots in a round,
wait for the hot spot to wander beyond the 3-point line to increase your score.
Don't risk the round's bonus points, though, just for a 3-point shot.
* If the basket is not *down* by the time the clock hits zero, the basket won't
count. The game doesn't play by the 'it left the hand before the buzzer' rules.