The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page: Fish Room Escape
Fish Room Escape Cheats
Fish Room Escape
Submitted by: RM
1. Click on table. If you see closely, there’s a circular thing there.
Drag it and collect the first panel.Before you leave the table, look
at the chair on the upper right side. Collect the coin.
2. Move left. Click on the white square on the white cabinet. Place the
piece from table there.
3. Zoom out and click click the bottom left of cabinet. Collect the stick.
4. Zoom out and go left. Click on trash can, collect wires. Zoom out and
click under bed. Get nippers.
5. Zoom out. Go left. Connect wire to stick and use it to collect second
panel behind shelves.Click bottom right of shelf to zoom in to the back
6. Zoom out. Click on top of shelves. Get brush.
7. Zoom out. Click on left leg of the bench. Use nippers to collect paper.
8. Turn left again. Zoom in on flower pot. Use paper on the soil. Now you
have the password for the computer.
9. Go to computer and enter password. Notice the number you get.
10.Go to scene with bed. Click behind the headboard and use brush to sweep
away the dust so that you can collect the third panel.
11.Go to scene with the white cabinet. Place the last two pices and you will
get a four-ciphered number. Subtract the number you got from the computer,
and you will get the password for the door(3 ciphers).
12.Go to door. Zoom in on handle. Enter code and you are OUT!
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2016 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 23.150 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 10, 2016.