Gabriel Knight 3 - Blood of the Sacred
Press "Shift Strg ~ " and a window appears. Now type in EXTRACT
"Space, Return" and a file "Readme.txt" will be copied to your GK3 directory.
You should read this!
With the console you can:
* Extract all files (sound, graphics, animations ...)
* Activate eastereggs
* Create places and animations
To activate the eastereggs type
In the game an egg appears at the person or place, an almost completelist of
eastereggs is supplied with the readme file.
Locate the bookstore window that has the book on the Holy Grail. Look in the
window next to the door to see Jane Jensen, the woman that developed the
Gabriel Knight series of games. Additionally, examine the book that Gabriel
authored about the Voodoo Murders. Gabriel will say "Wow, isn't he some
famous author or something?"
* As with any adventure-game locale, look everywhere that you can and talk to
everyone. And if you can pick something up, do so, because you will almost
certainly need it later, no matter what it is.
* Learn to use the in-game camera function; not only will Gabriel and Grace
move more quickly around the game's locales, but certain puzzles will be
easier to solve if you look around with the camera.
* Once you get the fingerprint kit, you can look at or inspect a suspect's
inventory items, but don't pick them up until you dust them for fingerprints.
* Save the game after the first murder occurs. The game will then shift into
real time, and Gabriel can wander around, talking to or spying on the suspects,
but only for five minutes. If you go back to the save point, you'll be able to
take Gabriel on a different route and learn different things about the case.
* On the game map, the Hint button tells you where you need to go to finish
a section of the game. But try to go to every location, because you never
know whom you might bump into or what you might learn about the case.