The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page: Gemini Lost
Gemini Lost Cheats
Submitted by: David K.
Hidden in the ruins on the left side of the land, after you built the stone
bridge to cross the river. Across the river is one set of ruins, then to the
left and south of that is a large briar patch that needs to be removed. Once
the briar patch is removed you need to cut down the large dead tree to get
across the chasm to the last area. There in that last area are the ruins of
the observatory. Once your workers clear that area the Libra Key will appear.
Finding all 12 zodiacs:
* 1 in the swamp after you complete the bridge.
* 1 in the swamp in the well.
* 1 in the swamp behind the chatty spider.
* 1 in the bush in the fuzzle field.
* 1 on the raft after you rebuild it.
* 1 on the other side of the stone bridge (the first ruins).
* 1 on the other side of the stone bridge (observatory ruins).
* 1 on the side of the cliff by the observatory.
* 1 from the old dude in the ice.
* 1 from the large face statue (to the left of the old dude's cave).
* 1 in the tree protected by the bees.
* 1 in the pond that you get from the big fish.
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2016 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 23.150 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 10, 2016.