Submitted by: David K.
* Remember the rewind function if you're playing on the appropriate difficulty
level(s). It can get you out of a jam at a critical moment.
* If one of your character is held up, don't panic. You still have one turn to
save them, so figure out a way to knock out the guard with another character
or sneak away if you have nearby cover.
* It's best to save your credits for items even though you can level up
characters. A lot of the programs and weapons prove more useful in a
* If you choose a rescue mission, make sure you have equipment for the
character. They don't start with weapons, so they'll be useless until you
find something for him/her.
* Try to finish levels quickly, as a higher security level introduces more
threats. Security level 4 in particular is when things start to get really
* Don't worry if you fail, Invisible Inc. is meant to be replayed. Just
learn from your mistakes and start another campaign.
* Always peak through doors before you open them. There may be a guard or
camera on the other side that will spot you.
* Set up an ambush attack when you know a guard is coming your way. It
doesn't cost AP and ensures a knockdown.
* If you have enough PWR, unlock safes. Trust me, you want the credits in