Minesweeper on Vista
Submitted by: Sweep-zorZ
this is a tip i use, there are many others...
WARNING! FOR VIST MINESWEEPER ONLY!
- Start Vista minsweeper
- "Accidentaly looooz"
- before you restart again (make sure you restart the game, it comes up with restart this game...
BEFORE YOU CLICK IT...
- look at where the mines are...
- open notepad, and make a 9x9 square, "-" for empty square and a "*" for every mine you see
on the screen...EG ---*----
ETC, YOU GET IT...
- so make the 9x9 square before you restart the game,
- once done, click Restart this game..
- look at your "map" thingi you made and put a flag on each mine on the right square...
- all the other squares should be all clean and you will get a top score,
MY HIGHEST IS 6 SECONDS USING THIS TIP...
ANYTHING YOU MISSED EMAIL ME AT firstname.lastname@example.org ENJOY
just before completing a game close minesweeper. when you restart that game
is then autosaved. if you deliberately lose, then click restart game you
can keep playing the same game over and over and eventually you get really
fast because you remember where all the mines were.
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2013 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playststation 3, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Gameboy Advance, iPhone, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 21.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2013.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2013