Romance of the Three Kingdoms 6
227-The Officers List:
Objective: Take Changan, Luoyang, and Chengdu (you must have six other
cities as well). Capture and kill Cao Rui. You will lose if Zhuge Liang
dies or if Chengdu is lost. This should take five months.
* On the first turn, go to HR/Job/Rank and give highest ranks to Zhao
Yun, Wei Yan, Zhang Bao, Chen Dao, and Guan Xing.
* Changan is your first target. Draft Hillmen in Hanzhong, Zitong and
Wudu. Move Zhao Yun (with all the draftees), along with Zhang Bao (with
some of the draftees) to Hanzhong. Next month, have a massive attack
using all soldiers in Hanzhong under Zhao Yun, Wei Yan, Zhang Bao, and
Guan Xing. Maximize soldier allocation and attack. (Leave unit with
least soldiers to defend supply camp.)
* At Changan you will be counterattacked by Zhong Yao (160 soldiers) and
Chen Qun (200 soldiers). Quickly draw Guan Xing to divert Zhong Yao
from the supply camp, then just have the three remaining attackers all
attack Cao Zhen. After that, attack the city, break down the nearest
gate (no need to leave anyone at supply tent) and just go after Zhang
He with Charges. Recruit/Imprison all POWs.
* Do not worry about the Nanman south of Jianning and Chengdu - you have
already defeated their King, Meng Huo. Pull most of the troops from
Jianning, along with Meng Huo, to Chengdu. Move the troops again to
Zitong, and finally to Hanzhong, further supplementing the attacks on
* The reinforcement of Changan depleted Luoyang, so attack with Zhao Yun,
Wei Yan, Zhang Bao, Guan Xing and any recruited warriors. Give everyone
their maximum amount of soldiers, and attack. At Luoyang, let the enemy
escape through the gates (weakest unit on supply tent), then break down
the nearest gate and Charge Cao Rui to death.