Submitted by: bob mahoney
When on level 2 to get speed at the start wait until bike is almost of the platform
then press throttle and you get a good shooting start and on the at the first incline
brake at the top just before the descent and keep tapping throttle and you will get
down the descent right from the top which will give you good air for the next jump
Submitted by: David K.
* As you approach a jump, lean back for speed. When you leave the lip of the
jump lean forward; this helps gain distance. If you are not going to clear
the landing, or will be landing on a bump or incline, hold the brake as you
land to avoid losing balance and flipping over.
* When you think you're going to fall into the holes, don't worry... just brake
hard once you touch the inclination, and lean forward while accelerating at
* Press [SHIFT] to bail off the bike.
* The clock doesn't start running until you start moving, so don't add time on
the clock by holding the up arrow until your bike is firmly on the ground.
* As the time counter doesn't start until you press the throttle button, you
can save some time on several tracks by leaning forward and backward to
position yourself in a better place to start from.
* If you are getting a really bad time for a level and have lives to spare,
bail off the bike and it will reset the clock to the beginning of that level
with no penalty for death.
* On Stage 1 do not try to catch a bunch of air. Keep your weight forward during
your jumps. Get your back wheel down ASAP to get acceleration during your
landing. In the beginning you can lean your bike back and forth to get a little
extra on your start without the clock starting. At the end, keep your weight
back to get max traction until the top of the hill. Then lean hard forward to
get across the line fast. By doing this you should be able to run 12.75 easy
and eventually end up in the low 12's.
* Whilst in the air, put the bike at a 45 degree angle so that the front wheel
is higher than the back. If you do this then you will stand a high chance of
not falling off your bike when you land.
* If you are about to fall in a hole, stop for a split second, lean forward and
accelerate to get yourself out of trouble.
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2014 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.030 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 5, 2014.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2014