The Impossible Quiz 2
Submitted by: Brad freebee
During The Game, If you press [Ctrl]+ [Right buttons], it will skip the question.
You don't Even Need the button that lets you skip the question. It is UNLIMITED!
1. Up his sleevies
5. Type what Frank tells you to
7. Press the right arrow
8. 10 letters in
9. Click the creature several times. Click the bubble on the right for a skip
10. Click and drag "the penguin" to reveal the answer.
11. Follow the directions. Donít touch the blue parts and donít release the mouse
button until the end
14. Click the 14 twice (drag the dots around so that the red markings line up with
the white boxes to make letters)
15. A backwards dog
17. Touch the brown balloon with your mouse, but donít touch any of the others. Itís
best to start with your mouse at the top of the screen then move into position
18. Fly sandwiches
20. Turn on the light then pop the guyís zits. (Hint: Pop the zit in his ear for a
22. Pink Clouds
23. Drag the circle around 23 to the appropriate spot
24. Space under the "c"
25. When itís a jar
26. You run. You run so far away.
27. Press 1 on the keyboard.
28. Itís Sparta
29. Move the mouse to the small area to the right of the stream of water to find a gem.
If you accidentally uncover a bomb, drag it to the water to put it out.
(Hint: Thereís a green bomb a little to the left of the faucet, let it explode to
get a skip)
30. Click the 0 in 30.
31. Drive down the M4
32. Click the finger
33. Click the 33
34. Click the death button
35. Aim for the face
37. Move the mouse off the flash window and an elephant will fall.
38. Spam the spacebar as fast as you can as soon as you can
39. Same as 11, only your pointer disappears. Use the circles to guide you.
41. Wait for one of the circles to shrink, then click it.
(Hint: before clicking any of the circles, move your mouse to the bottom right corner
to find the second fuse stopper)
42. Drag the guyís fist and drop it on the other guy.
43. This one somewhat requires that youíve played the previous impossible quiz. It pops up
a random question from it until you get one right. So either be good at guessing or
play through the first one
44. What you say!!
45. Click the second E in "I see" (itíll turn green) then the I, then the E, then the I,
then the O in "O RLY?"
46. Around Orionís waist
47. Universal Serial Bus
48. USB Port
49. Follow Frankís directions. Be careful not to do anything if it doesnít say "Frank Says"
at the top, though
50. Click the dogís mouth to chew the bone, then move your mouse over it to "pet" it
51.put mouse over "came last" and click.
53.g in Ďpointingí looks like an arrow.
54.In right-bottom corner, there is a rratís tail. drag it onto the dot.
56.click the section that lights up between the chickenís legs.
58.press íspaceí bar.
59.drag r out of varnish
60.Pull the tab and the cat down quickly
61.To get to the other side
63.The quality button next ot the skips - Press Q on your keyboard for a skip!
64.PLanet on the left, Under the eye, Last tooth, Patch of dirt on the bottom, Cloud from
space, spatula tower second from the right
66.Pick all of the leaves off - Purple flower is a fuse stopper
67.Get the key to the door - TIP: Go for the green button first - 8275
68.Checkpoints are for the weak and mentally chanllenged
69.Wait for the bomb to get to 2 and click it
70.Click - Count the amount of time chris is hit!
71.28.8 Kpbs Modem
73.Click the Hedge
75.Refer to 70
77.A fat bloke
78.Use the handle
79.Drag "ON" into the circle
80.A Corpseís bra
81.Four Along second row
82.Wait for the bomb to get to around 2 seconds and click "Obvious"
83.Drag the ground away and click next
84.Blue Red Blue Yellow
86.U on the keyboard
87.Watch for the arrow instead of the carrot
88.Wait, the bomb is a dud
89.You would have though one of them would have duckes
91. Place your cursor directly over Amyís left eye and click IMMEDIATELY as the crosshair
92 of the impossible quiz 2
93.Click on "The odd one out"
95. -15.1,-4,0,2,15,15.1,76,151. Click enough
96. click the number of lives you have remaining
97. click the k at the end of the word "black"
98. seems to alternate between 5 and 7?
99. Pop 99 red balloons, avoid all others
100. Enter 8275 into the keypad and pull the red lever
101. Type out the alphabet quickly
102. drag everything out of the way and click Chris at the end
104. drag the mouse over the windows to clean them. DONíT click.
105. drag the question number out of the way and click the lightswitch
106. drag Splappís(the left wormís) eye onto the legs and put the coconut into the eye socket
107. Itíll ask a question from earlier in the quiz and you need to click the box that was
the correct answer for that question
108. get through the maze, follow green arrows, never do what red ones say
110. top left, bottom right, chimney, the final red square is a small one near the right
center(about 3/4 of the way over)(Thereís actually an alternate to the one I entered.
Itís uncommon, but much easier, just watch the last one, thereíre 3 red squares shown,
but if you put your mouse over there, itíll reveal that itís actually a red triangle and
a yellow triangle, make sure you have the whole red square(itís on the bottom row)
111. Type "The Alphabet" backwards(tebahpla eht)
112. move the can to the opener, rotate the mouse on the circle, pour the can into the bowl
113. the color of Chris(4 to the right, 3 down)
114. press left and right on your keyboard repeatedly to brush chrisí teeth
116. drag the pieces to their correct spaces
117. seems to change? (possible answers:Spangulated Codnacker, eleven)
118. Donít do anything at all
119. spell out the pictures(horse, peanut, chihuahua)
About question 120
"My answer for 120 is actually a little off"it asks a random question relating to the skips/fuse
stoppers gained throughout. Hereíre the main things to remember Fuse Stoppers:
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2015 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If youīre an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2015.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2015