The Incredible Hulk (2008)
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the character:
Abomination - Defeat Abomination
Grey Hulk - Smash 7,500 objects
Ironclad - Defeat the U-Foes, trick a U-Foe into KOing his teammate,
or defeat Abomination
Maestro - Destroy a building in each neighborhood
Smart Hulk - Successfully complete all jump challenges
Savage Hulk - Collect five comic book covers
The Professor - Successfully complete all fifteen Jump Challenges
Comic book locations:
The comic books are located at the folloiwng locations.
1. Face Of The Monster: At the Latverian Embassy.
2. Bruce And Goliath: At Stark Tower.
3. The Flop-tastic Four: On the Baxter Building.
4. Sonic Assault: Two blocks west of One World Plaza, two blocks north of
the Reuters Building. It is located where the two intersect on a ledge
5. Bye Bye Bi-Beast: At the southern tip of the island near the docks in
a pass thru the building.
6. Talbot The Madman: At the Daily Bugle.
7. Just a Hop Skip And A Jump: On the domed roof of the World Financial Center.
8. Blonsky... Broken...: Go to the Latverian embassy, then move towards Central
Park. When you get to the last building before Central Park, turn south. It
is on top of tallest building with the dome top.
9. Turrett Syndrome: In the Central Park subway terminal.
10. Fired From The Sky: On the rooftop of Nelson and Murdock, Attorneys At Law.
11. The Lesser Of Two Evils: On top of a fountain near the Flatiron Building.
12. Enclave's Ultimate Weapon: On the Belvedere Castle in Central Park near the lake.
13 This Is Only a Test...: Start at the top right corner of Central Park and go up
one square. You should be on a big square building on the map. Go right one
building and you will see it in the upper left of the lower roof of that building.
14. Betty's Peril: On the top of the Flat Iron Building.
15. Abomination Domination: At the Marvel Comics Office front door.
The following missions must be completed to collect the comic books:
1. Face Of The Monster: He must Not Escape
2. Bruce And Goliath: The Enclave and Rick Jones
3. The Flop-tastic Four: A Friend Who can Help
4. Sonic Assault: Just Take him down
5. Bye Bye Bi-Beast: A Mass Mind COntrol Device
6. Talbot The Madman: This Guy's Bad News
7. Just A Hop, Skip And A Jump: Destruction in a Single Bound
8. Blonsky... Broken...: Our Old Research Data
9. Turret Syndrome: The Problem is the Hulk part 2
10. Fire From The Sky: PISTH part 3
11. The Lesser Of Two Evils: The lesser of two evils part 2
12. Enclave's Ultimate Weapon: LOTE part 3
13. This Is Only A Test...: We can use their tech part 2
14. Betty's Peril: It's time to end this part 2
15. Abomination Domination: We've got the antidote.
Jump Challenge locations:
The Jump Challenges can be found at the following locations.
1. World Financial Center
2. Behind the Woolworth Building
3. 20 Exchange Place
4. Third building south of The Flat Iron Building
5. Beside the Empire State Building (fall into it)
6. Madison Square Garden
7. U.S. Trust Building
8. The building north of the Reuters Building. It has a star-shaped top. The
jump ring is horizontal; you must look up to find it.
9. South of Time Square, near Jump Challenge #8, slightly further south between
a skyscraper and a smaller building, down low.
10. Swiss Bank Tower
11. Citigroup Center
12. Carnegie Hall
13. Time Warner Center
14. Southeast of the Empire State University Subway
15. North central area of Central Park
Throw things until his electrical blasts decreases. Quickly throw something on him
or punch him a few times. Repeat this until he has been defeated.
Pick ammo (cars works well) and jump away. Quickly turn and target him. Throw your
ammo in his face when he comes jumping. He has hard fists; after you hit him, quickly
Use the handclap whenever she is in her vapor state. If she gets dizzy you can land
some punches on her.
Throw projectiles on his shield. When he becomes dizzy, punch him several times till
the shield starts again.
Take the fight where you want it if possible. For example, lure both U-Foes and Enclave
leaders to Central Park. There are streets with cars on every side, you can easy smash
a few hits on cars or buildings for filling the rage meter faster. When you jump on
trees, the leaves fall and you have excellent visibility on the battlefield.
Use Rage attacks whenever you are full and have a clear shot.
How To Defeat Bi-Beast:
To defeat Bi-Beast, wait until he stops shooting that purple thunder at you. Then you
have to make him block. When he does, use your Fury attacks(charge heavy moves to
maximum) to break the block and he'll get stunned. Start hitting him until he isn't
stunned. Repeat this 4-7 times and you beat him...
Secret Screen Saver:
Submitted by: Arpan Akash Ray
Start the game. Wait in the screen where it is written "Press the gamepad start buttor
or the left mouse button to begin" for 1:30 sec. You will sea the secret screensaver !!!
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2015 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2015.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2015