Submitted by: rickHH
1) Chests are scattered throughout the gameworld but remain in the
same locations during the subsequent periods of the Louvre. Because
of the limited amount of space in inventory, utilizing these storage
chests is a good idea, and often necessary. Take only what you require
to get you to the next area where you can access the next chest, etc.
2) When you pick up an item it automatically goes into your inventory.
If you do not have any space, you will get a message to make room in
your active inventory. As mentioned above, the chests come in very
handy for making room.
3) Once you have walked to a room, it will become available on your
map. Use the map to transport to places you have already been to save
walking the steps. Remember to check what level you are on.
Hint: using the map is handy when you forget to place an item in
your inventory that you require. Simply warp over to a room with
a storage chest, and then return using your map.
1. Your diamond knife will come in handy to 'open' windows!
2. The 'Revealing Spell' will allow you to read foreign or illegible
3. In the Counsel Room, you must get rid of the servant in the room,
before you do anything else. If you look carefully at the small cabinet
in the middle of the room, you will see a skull behind the smoky glass.
A torch (the flashlight) shining through the skull might be enough to
frighten the servant and have him scurry out of the room...
4. In the Library Tower, you will need to know your zodiac characters.
Which 'signs' could the water bearer, the two fish and the horned goat
represent..... And later on in the game, the Bull character will need
to be chiseled free from his lofty position!
5. Also in the Library Tower, the ivory plate combined with the coded
parchment will give you the answer for the Door of the Treasury on the
Bridge in the Courtyard.
6. The 'General Purpose Formula' will open up locked cages & secret
7. Your gas mask will come in handy - more than once!
8. The 'Magic Formula' combined with a magical item will open a door
to the past.
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2014 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.030 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 5, 2014.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2014