Submitted by: RM
1. From the start point, zoom in on the bin the corner and collect
the strange purple blocks that are inside.
2. Zoom out and then look on the shelf to collect the remote control.
3. Move to the left and then zoom directly in on the bike. Collect
the yellow block that is on the engine.
4. Move left and collect the key from on top of the roller door.
5. Zoom out and then move left. Zoom in on the book on the table and
read it through for some clues.
6. Collect the piece of paper that falls out.
7. Look under the table and collect the bracket that is on the floor,
the long hook and finally the hook that is in the table leg.
8. Zoom out, move left and zoom in on the poster. Collect the red block
that is hidden on the advert. (It moves from game to game and sometimes
it is very hard to see.
9. Move left and then click up to the ceiling. Use the hook to get the
other piece of paper from the ceiling. You should spot you now have the
alphabet in Morse code.
10. OK zoom in on the bike again and circle it until you see the other key
on the floor by the rear wheel. Pick this up.
11. Navigate around the bike until you’re looking at the saddle. Use the
key you found on the roller door to unlock the saddle and get the spanner.
12. Move to the front of the bike and use the spanner to attach the light
bracket to the bike.
13. Navigate around until your facing the table. Click on the wire leading
up from the box on the wall. Insert the other key to turn the power on.
14. Navigate down and zoom in on the lower box. Open it to reveal a red and a
blue button. You will notice by pressing them you can tap out the Morse
code equivalent to the letters of the alphabet. As you get the letters
correct the password will appear in the box. For those that don’t like
messing around the password is OPEN.
15. Zoom out and you will notice as if my magic a blue door has appeared in
16. Zoom in on the blue door and click it to open it. Collect the blue chip
that is inside.
17. Highlight the remote control in your inventory and then click it to flip
it over. Fit the blue, yellow and red chips into the back of it.
18. By toggling through the various colours on the remote control you can now
examine three other ‘rooms’ behind the door. Collect the bike light from
the blue room, the binoculars from the red room and the mirror from the
19. Move round to the roller doors and then zoom in on the small hole on the
right hand side. Place the hook into the hole and then hook the mirror
onto the hook.
20. Move back to the front of the bike and fit the light onto the bracket.
21. Go up to the bike controls and put the key in the slot.
22. Navigate round so you’re looking in the dark window at the back of the
garage. Zoom in on the square on the wall and use the binoculars to read
23. Navigate round to the bike controls again and enter the code. Ah but where’s
the number 6 I hear your cry, well if you click the right hand bike handle
you’ll see it.
24. Navigate down to the lock that was on the wheel. It’s now unlocked so it
can be moved out of the way and the final block (purple) can be collected.
Fit this into the remote control and move back to the blue door.
25. Use the remote to reveal the final purple door. Zoom in and then it’s back
to Morse code and you need to use the purple blocks to spell out a word
again. Just remember to position the blocks from left to right, even if it’s
only a 2 or 1 dash or dot letter.
26. And for those with no patience to work through the alphabet the word you
need here is ‘HELP’
27. Press the button and get the final yellow key. Move back to the bike controls
and insert the yellow key (not forgetting to remove the first key!) press the
number 6 button and the bike will start and crash into the doors, giving you
a way to escape.
Submit your codes! Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2014 is a freeware cheat code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64, Wii U,
DVD, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.030 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 5, 2014.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2014