1968 Tunnel Rats - PC Games
|1968 Tunnel Rats - Screenshot|
Tunnel Rats is a dark and intense single-player shooter for PC
that depicts the horrific realities of the Vietnam War as seen
through the eyes of a young US soldier. As member of a
Rats" squad, the player is trained to clearing out the huge
tunnel systems underneath the jungle of Vietnam. After all of
his mates got killed in an ambush, the young GI finds himself all
alone, fighting against the Vietcong, their deadly traps and his
growing inner madness...
* Relive the atmosphere and unique scenes of Uwe BollĘs simultaneously released movie "1968 Tunnel Rats".
* Face the claustrophobic, pitch-black tunnel maze and a war-torn jungle on the surface, riddled with the most nasty
traps ever built.
* Experience the dark horror of war, expressed through expressive, harsh visuals, a creepy soundtrack and shocking
scenes of torture and death.
* Intense, story-driven campaign with 8 levels
* Complex underground tunnel systems and hidden places
* Dark inner monologue and growing loss of grid
* 10 authentic weapons, including flamethrowers
* 20 trap types, including whip and pits, snakes and water traps