Supreme Ruler 2020 - PC Games Trainer
Supreme Ruler 2020 - Screenshot
Supreme Ruler 2020
Paradox Interactive revealed today the key features of their upcoming release, geo-political strategy game, Supreme Ruler 2020, developed by BattleGoat Studios.
The original Supreme Ruler was a text-based economic strategy game released in 1983. A new vision of a groundbreaking economic, political and military strategy game was realized with the release in May 2005 of Supreme Ruler 2010, which has received critical acclaim from gaming and strategy publications, and also received two nominations from the Canadian Awards for the Electronic and Animated Arts – winning in the Best PC Game strategy.
Key features in Supreme Ruler 2020
- Control any department within your government or delegate decisions to your Cabinet Ministers
- Sophisticated Military Strategic and Tactical Command System
- Select from hundreds of actual military vehicles to research, build, and deploy
- Choose conventional warfare or develop your nuclear weapons program
- Detailed Economic and Political Models
- Flexible Diplomatic Interface allowing sophisticated negotiations
- Play any one of over 250 Regions world-wide
- High Resolution Satellite imagery provided courtesy of NASA
- Single Player or Multi Player support
- Includes Map Editor and extensive modability
- Varied Game-play options include Regional Battles, Missions and Campaigns
- Next Generation AI
- Introducing BattleGoat's new Super Sandbox Mode for unlimited customization and replayability
Visit our CheatBook-Message-Board. Have questions about CheatBook-Database 2008? Or just want to talk about Cheats or games? Click here to go to the forums and register for free.