Set in the Second World War, War Leaders: Clash of Nations is
designed with two clearly differentiated playing parts. The main
goal for the player is to win the war with the help of allies, so
a change in the course of WWII History can be accomplished by
fighting enemy leaders.
War Leaders: Clash of Nations will offer players a complete
strategy experience; requiring gamers to take on the role of
diplomat, grand strategist and battlefield tactician in a war-torn
WWII Europe and expand upon the RTS genre by placing gamers in the
roles of the major leaders of WWII, including Roosevelt, Churchill
and Stalin. Political, diplomatic and economic decision making
will be the key to success, and sound tactical strategies will
ensure victory on the battlefield.
- Most complete WWII game ever produced
(contemplates all implied parties, war units, ...)
- Unique combination of a Manager and a RTS on
a single game, providing tones of diverse game-play mechanics.
- Total freedom of action being able to change
the course of WWII History.
- Outstanding 3D visual appearance wint unseen
visual effects & qualities on both MANAGER and RTS
- In-game encyclopaedia depicting all major
events in the conflict, characters, battles, ...
- Multiple plots of true &
"fake" Historic appearance.
- Deep Manager, including resource management,
diplomacy, research, buildings management, propaganda, etc,...
- Variety of game modes (Free Campaign,
Multiplayer, Historical Battles,...)
- True war Leaders, Generals & Heroes
performing on different stages of game.
- Historic and prototype units for each
country, some real, some really unique and new.
- 200 different maps on RTS, some of them
representing historical battlefields and major Capital cities
with recognizable elements integrated in scenario (e.g. Eiffel
Tower, Washington Capitol,...).
- Vast and detailed scenarios on RTS,
including a great variety of buildings, and detailed plant and
- Day and night RTS scenarios with dynamic
lightning changes along the battle.
- Multiple strategic elements on RTS
(trenches, bunkers, houses, ammunition, gas,...) and
innovative Game Mechanics (sniper view, training for
experience of units,...).
- Total level of interaction and destruction
of elements on RTS.