The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
* Take wooden stick at the left of the bookcase
* Take 2 silver balls on shelves
* Take roll of transparent paper from top of bookcase
* Drag the roll to the View Item area at the end of your inventory bar to
* Click on the roll in the about item view to open it.
* Take picture of the Eiffel Tower (Europe) (drag the picture to the View
Item area if you need to see it better).
* Zoom in on the bottom of the small shelves (just to the left of the bottom
cabinet doors) and get another ball.
* Zoom in to the top of the small shelves and get another metal ball.
* Note the colors and numbers (2 red, 1 yellow, 3 blue, 2 red, 3 blue, and
* Click to the right of the plant pot and take the ball.
* Note slot over couch and the pictures behind the glass.
* Take the metal ball from the shelf.
* Click to the right of the couch to get another ball.
* Click to the right of the bookcase to get ball.
* Look in the hole in the wall to see a button you canít reach --
push it with the stick.
* Turn right.
* See the picture of the dog needs a password.
* Drag the transparency to the picture to see where it points.
* Enter nose into the password to get a ball and picture of the Statue of
Liberty (North America).
* Turn right and note the button doesnít work.
* Click under the globe table to see red, yellow, and blue buttons.
* Press the buttons the same number of times as shown on the bookcase
earlier (2 red, 1 yellow, 3 blue, 2 red, 3 blue, and 2 yellow).
* Push the large red button.
* Note the spinning globe has numbers associated with geographic regions--
pressing the red button on the table will stop the globe to make the numbers
easier to read.
North America = 3345
South America = 7657
Europe = 2544
Africa = 9853
Asia = 3216
Australia = 9098
* Turn right and take the 2 pictures (Great Wall of China = Asia and kangaroo =
Australia) and last ball
* Note the shelves have the same numbers as the globe and note the red button
* Turn right 2 times -- you still need the last two pictures from over the couch.
* Roll all 10 balls down the chute over the couch to trigger the glass to open.
* Get the pyramid (Africa) and the Christ the Redeemer (South America).
* Turn left 2 times and place the pictures on the shelves with their
* Push the red button
Submit your codes! Having Allied Escape codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Allied Escape players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2015 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If youīre an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.510 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2015.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2015