The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Arcane Season 2 - The Stone Circle Episode 1
Arcane Season 2 - The Stone Circle Episode 1
1. Go down the stairs by clicking on the left down arrow.
2. Click on the homeless man. Click on his bottle.
3. Click on the pallet. Click and drag the pallet in inventory to the
water just in front of the gated entrance.
4. Click on the goggles in inventory.
5. To get to the glowing box, click on the controls just to the left of
Prescott. It has six buttons and a lever. Click on the buttons in this
order from bottom to top: 4,2,5,6. Click on the wrench behind the controls.
When you're done, click on the red right arrow.
6. Click on the glowing box. Click on the three objects in the box. To read
the letter, click on it in inventory. When you're done, click the red down
7. To leave the warehouse, click on the controls again. Click on the lever.
Click on the buttons in this order: 3,2,1,2,4,2,5. When you're done, click
on the red right arrow. [Tip from petozo: You don’t have to click on the
lever to reset the controls. Try the combination 6-1-5-3-2-2-5.]
8. Click on the toolbox under the entrance. Go up the stairs to get out of the
warehouse by clicking on the red left arrow.
9. Click and drag the crow bar in inventory to the sewer grate. Click on the
10. Click on the red up arrow to go back up.
11. Click on the red down left arrow to go back down the stairs.
12. Click on the pipe hanging above the gated entrance.
13. Click on the red drainage pipe. Click and drag the wrench in inventory
to the red drainage pipe.
14. To drain the water from the sewer, you must arrange the bolts in the
correct order. You twist the bolts by clicking on them. Twist the top bolt
5 times, the center bolt 3 times and the bottom bolt 4 times. When you're
done, the right sides of the bolts should match the symbol on the top of the
red drainage spout and the face of the center bolt should have an up arrow.
Click on the red right arrow.
15. Click on the pipe hanging above the gated entrance. Go back up by clicking
on the red right arrow.
16. Click on the sewer opening. Click on the goggles in inventory to see.
17. Click on the ladder Prescott just came down on.
He will take it to form a bridge.
18. Click on the wheel on the right side of the sewer.
Prescott will cross the bridge and turn the wheel.
19. Click on the red up right arrow under the bridge/ladder.
20. Click on the red up arrow to go up the ladder.
21. Click on the table at the bottom right corner.
Click on the hook. Click on the red up arrow.
22. Click on the tallest candle next to the entrance. Prescott will place the
candle on the candle stand on the middle.
23. Click on the hanging chain above the candle stand.
24. Click and drag the hook in inventory to the end of the chain.
25. Click and drag the Dream Catcher to the hook. The candle will light three
symbols on the wall: a hand, a flame and a three-petaled flower.
26. Click the red down arrow. Click on the gated hole in the floor to the
right of the entrance.
27. Click on the hand, flame and three-petaled flower symbols on the edge of
the hole. The metal bars will retract.
28. Click on the cylinder. Click on the red up arrow.
29. Click on the phonograph at the top right corner.
30. Click on the letter. Click the red down arrow.
31. Click and drag the cylinder in inventory to the phonograph.
Submit your codes! Having Arcane Season 2 - The Stone Circle Episode 1 codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Arcane Season 2 The Stone Circle Episode 1 players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2014 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.000 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 5, 2014.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2014