The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
1. Click on trash bin, click on paper, note there are 7 yellow stars.
2. Go right, get the strawberry.
Click strawberry, click "about items", click strawberry to turn around,
see number 15, also note de dots on strawberry.
3. Go right twice. Click pot plant, see number 83.
4. Go left, click on pink box.
5. Go left, open drawer and take screwdriver.
6. Go to pink box and use screwdriver, click on books and take color paper
7. Go left, click on panel, put code: 915.
Go to new room.
8. Get the hook and get out.
9. Go right twice, use hook to get the blue box on upper shelf.
Click the box, click "about item" note the number 63.
10. Go to the room where you find the hook and click the gray box.
11. Code for grey box:
yellow - memo from trash can
blue - blue box on upper shelf
pink - strawberry
green - tag in plant pot
Add blue and yellow and get one number. Then add the pink and green and
get another number. Add those 2 together and get 168.
12. Get key.
Use key on door and you are OUT!
Submit your codes! Having Aya Escape codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Aya Escape players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2015 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.510 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2015.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2015