The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Bear in Cage
Bear in Cage
1. Grab the monkey on the first screen.
2. Put the monkey on the cycle on the next screen. It will pedal
off and grab the oyster for you (game calls it shellfish).
3. Take the oyster. Go back the first screen and pop it in the pot of
boiling water. It opens to reveal a magnet.
4. Take out the magnet and give it to the raccoon with the fishing pole.
He’ll fish up the key for you and return the magnet.
5. Use the key to open the cupboard next to the freezer. Take the scissors
and shredder you find inside.
6. Use the scissors to cut the bow over the trap door on the screen with
the panda. A rabbit on a magnet pops up.
7. Use the magnet in your inventory on the rabbit. It bounces up and grabs
8. Return to the screen with the monkey and fishing raccoon. Grab the star.
Stick on the star outline above the word “FREEZER”. Open the freezer and
grab the brown paper and the cup.
9. Shred the paper with the shredder and fill the cup with boiling water
from the pot over the fire on the first screen. Also boil the shredded
paper (now wheat noodles).
10. Give the shredded paper/noodles to the panda with the empty bowl. Grab
the salt shaker it throws aside. Salt the water in the cup.
11. Use the salt water on the bear’s cage and VOILA!
12. You’re out!
Submit your codes! Having Bear in Cage codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Bear in Cage players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2013 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playststation 3, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Gameboy Advance, iPhone, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 21.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2013.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2013