The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
1. Turn right, the little patch of grass, click it and get
the gas tank.
2. Turn left, click the tank then the gas pump to fill it.
3. Go right until you you see the car.
4. Give the full gas tank to the car. When it takes off grab
the surf board.
5. Go all the way to left and give the surf board to the fox.
Now grab his hat.
6. Go all the way to the right and give the hat to the boy.
He will reach up and drop the eel trap. Click on it.
7. Go left once and put eel trap in the water. Now pick it up
again, highlight it, click the about item and get ball by
clicking eel trap.
8. Go left once, click the ball and throw it at the guy with the
club, it will knock him down so you can pick up the club.
9. After you get it go to where the monkey is at at the very end
and give the club to little blue guy. He will set the monkey
from. Click on the monkey to drop the axe. Pick it up.
10. Now go all the way the left and chop down the tree. Grab the
spider and go back to where the monkey is.
11. Put the spider on the web at the top left hand corner. The spider
will create a string. Wait until the monkey climbs it then falls.
Click the monkey and 12. Go left twice and give string to the bird.
A kimono will automatically appear in your inventory.
13. Turn right once, give the kimono to the little naked pink guy and
you get the perfect end.
The not-perfect end!
1. Pick up the small grass, take gasoline can.
2. Fill it at the pump. Thankfully, you don't need money!
3. Give it to the car, and take the surfboard. Give the surfboard to the
fox. He will leave his(Strangely familiar) hat.
4. Give the hat to the boy next to the caged monkey. Look at that! It's
Luffy D. Monkey! :D He will stretch out his arm and get the eel trap.
5. Put it in the water, and you get a ball. Use it on the oni(the thing
with the target on it) and take Excaliborg(The little 'metal rod' with
spikes. It looks like Excaliborg from Dokuro)
6. Give Excaliborg to the little oni-type thing(it's blue) and he will
open the cage. The monkey with superhero clothes on comes out.
Take the axe.
7. Use the axe on the tree, take the spider. Put spider on the web, and
he spins a little web. The monkey tries to climb, and he falls. Move
him to take the spider thread.
8. Give the thread to the crane, and she weaves it into a kimono.
Give it to the little oni with the Excaliborg. Yay!
Submit your codes! Having Bon Dance codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Bon Dance players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2015 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.510 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2015.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2015