The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
1. The red button is already in the middle of the screen. Just click on it.
2. Drag the bottom of the scroll down to reveal the button.
3. Use the torch to light the two torches, revealing the button.
4. Drag the quarter to the coin slot. Click on the lever. Click on the door.
5. Light the rocket, and click on its explosion. Hurry!
6. Click the power button (lower right), then the flash button (yellow
lightning bolt), then take a picture (shutter button on top).
7. Click on the clock button (lower left of the five action buttons), then
type 0 1 0 on the keypad, then click on the start button (middle of the
five action buttons). Wait 10 seconds. Then click on the door release
button (below all the buttons).
8. Pull out the cork. Set the cork on the table. Click on the wine bottle,
then drag it to pour. The filled glass is your button.
9. Drag the egg to the cup. Turn on the heat lamp.
10. Drag the balloon to the helium tank. Drag the dart to the balloon.
11. Boss encounter: Limitive Thinking. Right click on the left box so there’s
an outline around the button. Then click on the button before the menu
12. Shoot the paper the man is holding.
13. Click on the electrical box. Then drag the bottom red wire to the top.
14. Click on the palm tree. Drag the rock to the fallen coconut. Click on the
15. Move the scalpel past each of the yellow lines on the forearm. Use the
tweezers to take the button out of the arm.
16. Move the cloud over the seed. Move the sun over the seed.
17. Click on the wing.
18. Drag the baton from one side of the screen to the other.
19. Remove the nail from the poster. Click on the tunnel. Click on the button
when it appears at the top.
20. Drag the slide onto the microscope. Hover your mouse over the eyepiece.
Click on the adjustment knob on the right side three times.
21. Boss Encounter: Deceitful Thinking. Click on the latch on the left and
right sides of the case. Then, click on the top of the lock in the middle.
22. Drag the green liquid into the flask. Drag the yellow liquid into the flask.
Drag the red liquid into the flask.
23. Drop the egg on the right off the cliff.
24. Turn down the temperature. Then, turn the temperature to the middle.
25. Drag the base into the assembly area. Drag the L.E.D. into the assembly area.
Click on the L.E.D. Drag the glass into the assembly area. Drag the outline
into the assembly area.
26. Drag the black can of spray paint up and down to shake it. Draw the circle on
the wall with it. Drag the red can of spray paint up and down to shake it.
Fill in the circle on the wall with it.
27. Drag the snow cone cup out of the dispenser. Click on the shaved ice box to open
it. Drag the scoop into the shaved ice and then onto the cone. Drag the snow cone
under the syrup. Click on the top of the syrup twice.
28. Drag the recipe to the left. Drag the flour into the pot. Drag the butter into
the pot. Click on the egg carton, and drag the egg into the pot. Click on the
red coloring and drag it into the pot.
29. Click open. Click again. Click alert the military.
30. Boss Encounter: Frantic Thinking. When the arrow goes over the dot, click.
Submit your codes! Having ButtonHunt 3 codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other ButtonHunt 3 players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2015 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.510 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2015.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2015