The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Castle Escape 2
Castle Escape 2
* Click between the 2 left towers to enter the courtyard
* Get the shovel and part of the metal detector
* Click the wood gate to see you need a helmet, breastplate, sword,
shield, and leg armor (I think called greaves)
* Back up to the overhead view again
* Click to the left of the upper left tower and get the piece of
* Click between the bottom towers and get the axe and rope.
* Click the upper right tower.
* You can’t reach the sword, so use the rope to get it.
* Click the bottom right trees and get the piece of leg armor.
* Note the mark on the tree -- use the axe to get the last piece of
the metal detector.
* Combine any 2 pieces of the metal detector in your inventory to
assemble the machine.
* Click the bottom right rock and get the helmet.
* Use the metal detector in the sand below the rocks and it will
flash in your inventory.
* Use the shovel in the sand below the rocks and get the leg armor.
* Click the upper right rock -- get the hammer from the right shadow.
* Use the metal detector in the sand and it will flash in your inventory.
* Use the shovel in the sand in the middle and find the chest armor.
* Click the upper right bush (behind the upper right palms) -- see the
crack in the rock?
* Hit it with the hammer.
* Get the shield.
* Go back in the courtyard.
* Combine the 2 pieces of leg armor.
* Click the door and place the items.
* Click escape.
Submit your codes! Having Castle Escape 2 codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Castle Escape 2 players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2013 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playststation 3, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Gameboy Advance, iPhone, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 21.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2013.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2013