The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
-=How to make simple creatures=-
* tar creatures crawl up out of black earth.
* droplets fall down out of blue water.
* yellow critters crawl up out of sand.
-=How to make second generation creatures=-
* tar creatures sink into red lava to become red bouncing creatures.
* blue droplets on grey stone turn into teal crawly things. (I only ever
got these guys on the stone at the bottom of the screen. I don't know
if there's another way to make them.).
* blue droplets meeting yellow critters turn into a seed.
-=How to make third generation creatures=-
* red bouncing creatures meeting blue droplets become purple balls.
* seeds planted on sand become, um, sand trees?.
* seeds planted on grass become trees.
-=How to make fourth generation creatures=-
* purple balls on green ground (not grass, the solid green one) turn into
* sand trees that are fed lots of blue droplets will produce spiky sand things.
* normal trees that are fed lots of blue droplets will produce tomato creatures.
I found the easiest way to make all the creatures at once is to split the screen
into several compartments:
* Make a long corridor along the bottom with water for a ceiling. This will make
blue droplets and teal crawlies.
* Make a chamber for creating sand stuff. Put sand on the floor and lots of rows
of water and sand in mid-air so that the blue droplets and yellow critters will
all fall onto the sand.
* Make a chamber for growing tomatoes. Put grass on the floor again put lots of
rows of water and sand in mid-air above it.
Finally, make a chamber for growing green worms. Make a floor of lava with lots
of rows of black earth above it so that the tar creatures will land on the lava.
Make a little wall one unit high and then a cliff that drops away so that the
tar creatures remain trapped in the lava, but when they turn into red bouncy
creatures they can bounce over the wall and into a deeper pit. Line the bottom
of this pit with green tiles and put lots of rows of water in the air above it.
Hopefully the blue droplets should land on the red creatures, turn into purple
balls, then finally the purple balls should turn into green worms.
Water - drops from water tiles
Tar - grows from tar tiles
Sand - grows from sand tiles
Water + Sand on grass tile = green tree
Water + Sand on sand tile = yellow tree
Tar dying on lava = red bat
Water dying on the rockbed (the undeletable grey tiles) = green crawler
Tar + any tree = tree withers
Lots of water + green tree = tomato guy
Lots of water + Yellow tree = sandcrab
Water + red bat = purple blob
Purple blob dying on green tile = green snake
Bugs Bunny reference:
1) Droplets: Blue watery guys, drop from blue blocks, feeds trees
2) Seedlings: Round spidery guys, rise from yellow blocks
3) Blacks: Black spidery guys, rise from black blocks, kills trees
4) Green Trees: Green tree with red fruit, let Droplet and Seedling meet on grassy blocks
5) Tomatoes: Red fruit from a Green Tree
6) Yellow Tree: Yellow tree with beige fruit, let Droplet and Seedling meet on yellow block
7) Crabs: Beige fruit from a Yellow Tree
8) Jumpers: Red bouncy guys, let Black sink in a red block
9) Blobs: Let Jumper meet Droplet
10) Worms: Let Blob sink into green block
11) Crawlers: Let Droplet sink into a grey block at the bottom.
Submit your codes! Having Caverns codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Caverns players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2013 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playststation 3, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Gameboy Advance, iPhone, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 21.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2013.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2013