The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Playing guide by M. J. Hicks
Suggested sequence of locations:
Richard & Ellis Developments
Red Line Taxis
Fox Pub, Fox Way
CARAVAN PARK. You're looking for a specific caravan. The Park is a maze - an
8x8 grid. You want to go as far S as you can, then as far E as you can, then 1
move N, and 1 move W. Remember to INTERVIEW everyone to piece together the
story of the missing Mr. Richards. If you do things in the wrong sequence
you'll not get very far.
KEY: location 7; use 25
CHEQUEBOOK: location 19; use 15
TICKET: location 8; use 21
PASSPORT: location 12; use 22
PETROL CAN: location 24; use 11
JACKET: location 10; use 29
CARD: location 32; use 13
DUSTBIN: location 26; use 9
NEWSPAPER: location 38; use 30
WRENCH: location 2; use 34
ENVELOPE: location 18; use 4
CIGARETTE: location 5; use 28
KETTLE: location 35; use 1
GLUE: location 16; use 36
DOG: location 31; use 6
ORGAN: location 37; use 17
SPADE: location 27; use 20
CABLE: location 3; use 14
JEWELS: location 33
HOT DOG SELLER: location 23; use 39.
1. You need to boil the kettle to steam open the envelope.
2. 0n the counter of the Pawnshop.
3. In Ogden Road.
4. Contains a possible clue; must be steamed open.
5. Offered to you by the Vicar's Gardener.
6. You need to move him; throw a stick for him (sticks are made of wood,
which comes from trees).
7. In the filing cabinet, in your Agency.
8. On your desk.
9. Stand on it to climb in a back window of the Casino.
10. The cloakroom Attendant has it at the Tropicana Club.
11. If you run out of petrol you can fill it up at the Garage.
12. Inside Mr. Richards' car at the Garage.
13. To verify your cheque at the Bank.
14. You'll need it to climb down the cliff edge.
15. Write a cheque to cash at Bank; you'll need money when your car
16. At the Vicarage.
17. Play it to attract the Vicar.
18. At the Vicarage.
19. Exam chair in your Agency.
20. Use it to cut some cable, you'll have to unwind it first. Also for digging.
21. Use it at the Tropicana Club, give it to the Attendant.
22. Show it to people to identify Mr. Richards.
23. The High St.
24. At the Garage.
25. It's your Car Key.
26. Melbury Park; to enter here remember how you did it as a kid.
27. The Gardener has it.
28. Use it to light the gas on the stove.
29. It has your card; you could also pawn it.
30. Read it.
31. He's in Midwich Forest; follow the Footpath.
32. In your Jacket.
33. They've been buried near the Abbey Ruins.
34. Use it on the Fuse Box at Red Line Taxis.
35. In the Kitchen at the Vicarage.
36. Use it to reseal the Envelope.
37. In the Church, of course.
38. In Melbury Park.
39. Get a hot-dog, you won't get hungry then.
Submit your codes! Having Confidential codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Confidential players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2013 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playststation 3, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Gameboy Advance, iPhone, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 21.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2013.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2013