The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Covert Front - Episode 3 - Night In Zurich
Covert Front - Episode 3 - Night In Zurich
* Look left, and click on the man at the bench.
* Pick up and open the paper he drops, get the papers and the wallet.
* Go to the right and enter the station.
* Once in the station go to the left and find a ticket window,
it doesn't matter which ticket you buy.
* Go to backwards, and then to the right, and right again.
* Go through the door, and then to the right.
* Look on the right of the room for a wall of lockers.
* Open locker 102, with the code 2340.
* This code was found in the letter.
* Get all the items from the locker.
* Go back to where you bought the ticket, and use the window on the left,
buy a swiss army knife.
* go back one screen and go in the left entrance, to the restaurant.
* Go in the bathroom at the back, and enter the right stall.
* Use the swiss army knife on the screws, and exit through the window.
* Enter the hotel, and talk to the manager. Purchase key 14.
* Go upstairs and enter room 14.
* Open the bible and flip through the pages until you get the document.
* Go to the phone and put the receiver on the table.
* Enter the number you got from the bible, should be page 14 of your documents.
* Open the wardrobe and enter the secret room.
* Collect the lever from the cardboard box, and a key from the drawer on the right.
* Use the lever and the key on the panel next to the door behind you.
* turn them so both lights are lit.
* turn left and zoom in on the machine. Enter the code m-24-7-69
* Zoom out and click the main button on the machine.
* Collect the document.
* Exit to hotel and head to "Old Town"
* Zoom in on the door on the left wall. Use the newspaper to break the window.
* Enter the door, and go right. Go to the door thats straight ahead.
* click on the railing to open it.
* Open the desk and get the key out of it.
* Then use the machine on the desk and enter 32158, and get the paper that
* Go to the main hall in the right, with the star on the floor.
* Enter the middle room and use your key to open the gate.
* look for the N, cabinet, and then the E drawer, and get the card that prints out.
* go back out and enter the door on the left, put the card in the machine, and
use the button.
* Go back to the hall, and enter the door on the right.
* Use the lever labeled Zurichsee Zeitung
* Click the newspapers that come down, and then look at the paper that drops.
* Go back to the main hall and click on the star on the floor.
* Talk to the guard.
* turn right and then zoom in on the bed. Get the four metal rods from the bed.
* Use the rusted first rod to help get the others.
* Grab the note off the windowsill.
* Turn to the right and hide the four rods in the cracks in the wall, and
climb up as you do.
* click on the house twice. and climb up the right gutter.
* Inside use both the switches.
* Go back outside, and go to the plane. Take out the blocks by the wheels.
* Enter the plane, and click the lever on the right of the panel.
* Go back out of the plane and turn the propeller just behind the wings.
* Enter the plane and fly away!
Submit your codes! Having Covert Front - Episode 3 - Night In Zurich codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Covert Front Episode 3 Night In Zurich players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2014 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.000 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 5, 2014.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2014