The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Dare To Dream 1
Dare To Dream 1
The following is a complete solution to "Dare to Dream" by Epic MegaGames.
This solution is being compiled from memory, so room names listed below
probably do not correspond to the actual names.
| Pier 69
S-- --N / Penthouse
| West Corner |
E | /--- West Roof -- East Roof
Alley --- Sidewalk
(Start) | \--- Bouf's Bar -- Second Floor
--------------- East Corner
(Map not | |
to scale: | Sewer --- Toxic Dump
There may be ------ |
some inaccuracies)| Croc Room
Broken Windmill ---_Windmill Interior
| _/ |
Chasm Side---/ Field
Pool Dark Meadow
(Don't read this unless you want all the fun taken away. If you REALLY
need help, just play the easy version; it might give you some ideas.)
1. In the Alley, take the balloon and the underwear.
2. Go to the Boat. Examining the splotch will reveal a fish. Take it.
3. Go into Bouf's Bar. Open the Second Floor door with the fish. (Don't ask)
4. Go to the Second Floor. Talk to Bouf. Take the petroleum jelly.
5. Go to the East Corner. Use the jelly on the grate.
6. Go to the Sewer. Use the jelly on the grate.
7. Go to the Toxic Dump. Put the underwear on the slime.
Examine the barrel, and take the shotgun that is revealed.
8. Go to the Windmill Interior. Take the skull in the bottom-right corner.
9. Go to the East Corner. Throw the skull at the window and take the glass.
10. Go to the Boat. Fire the shotgun at the window.
11. Go to the Second Floor. Talk to Bouf again, and shoot him. Get the rod.
12. Go to Bouf's Bar. Use balloon on the helium tank.
13. Go to the Sidewalk. Use balloon on the sky.
14. Go to the East Roof. Open the door.
15. Go to the Penthouse. Examine the paper, and take the cross.
16. Go to the Boat. Use the rod to get the oxygen tank.
17. Go to the Broken Windmill. Use the glass to get the flower.
18. Go to the Pool. Use the oxygen tank on the water.
19. Go to the Cave Interior. Talk to the shark and give him the fish.
20. Go to the Windmill Interior. Use the flower on the bat.
21. Use the cross on the sunshine. Go to the Dark Meadow and talk to Terry.
22. Use the unicorn key on the doorway, and then sit back and watch the end!
Submit your codes! Having Dare To Dream 1 codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Dare To Dream 1 players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2015 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.510 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2015.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2015