The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
Dragon17 Collection - Episode 1
Dragon17 Collection - Episode 1
- Go to box B4 and click behind the crystal cross to get the Orange One-Star Ball.
- Go to box B8 and put the Orange One-Star Ball into the diagram of the Big Dipper
constellation in the upper right hand slot.
- Go to box D8 and click close to the gold armor’s crotch to get the Green Two-Star
- Go back to box B8 and put the Green Two-Star Ball into the diagram in the slot
to the upper left of where you put the Orange one.
- Go to box B6 and click the left sleeve (the arm holding the sword) of the Bleach
character to get the Purple Three-Star Ball.
- Go back to box B8 and put the Purple Three-Star Ball into the diagram in the slot
to the lower left of the Green one.
- Go to box C1 and click on the belt of the many-armed golden armor to get the Cyan
- Go back to box B8 and put the Cyan Four-Star Ball into the diagram in the slot
to the lower right of the Purple one.
- Go to box C6 and click on the top part of the green key to get the Blue Five-Star
- Go back to box B8 and put the Blue Five-Star Ball into the diagram in the slot
below the Cyan one.
- Go to box A2 and click on the golden lion’s mouth to get the Magenta Six-Star Ball.
- Go back to box B8 and put the Magenta Six-Star ball in the next empty slot in the
diagram next to the Blue one.
- Go to box C2 and click near the center of the base of the statue with scales to
get the Red Seven-Star ball.
- Go back to box B8 and put the Red Seven-Star ball in the next empty slot in the
diagram next to the Magenta one.
- The text box will say “COMPLETE!” Push the red circle (button) in the lower right
hand corner of the Big Dipper Diagram.
- After the light show, zoom back out and then click on the rainbow-colored panel
that’s appeared. Then click the small blue arrow on the right side of the screen
to get the ending (which apparently is all about that Bleach character).
- Click the next little blue arrow to get the “Congratulations!!!” message.
Submit your codes! Having Dragon17 Collection - Episode 1 codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Dragon17 Collection Episode 1 players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2013 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playststation 3, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Gameboy Advance, iPhone, Gameboy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 21.500 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 4, 2013.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2013