The encyclopedia of game cheats. A die hard gamer would get pissed if they saw someone using cheats and walkthroughs in
games, but you have to agree, sometimes little hint or the "God Mode" becomes necessary to beat a particularly hard part
of the game. If you are an avid gamer and want a few extra weapons and tools the survive the game, CheatBook DataBase is
exactly the resource you would want. Find even secrets on our page.
1. Get in boat. Raise Sail. Untie boat.
2. Take vines. Take logs. Make raft. Take pods. Get on raft.
3. Take underbrush. Burn underbrush with glass. (Don't worry
if you miss the Windship).
4. Take either. Either one will end up near the SE of the castle,
unless you Put out Pods when the Coldrake, in which case you'll go
to the overgrown trail. Be sure to take tanna leaves SSE.
5. Ignore this guy and move south.
6. Kiss woman. Get tooth.
7. Use torches. Move south.
8. Move rock.
9. Examine skeleton. Take ring.
10. Ask Hawkwind for help. Get treebear.
11. Ask Hawkwind for help. Show tooth.
12. Break lock with sword.
13. TAke encyclopedia. Throw encyclopedia (before going down).
Unlock book with key (need key from skeleton in cave).
14. Don't eat the pate, unless you want to go to the doctor again.
Be sure to buy elixir.
15. Play the keys. (ADFS worked on one game, FADS worked on another.)
16. Buy cowls. You'll need three eventually, but for now two are enough.
17. No, there is no way to play Dragonstones.
18. Sit at a table. Pay bartender. You'll end up at the Doctor's again.
If you are broke, talk to doctor. Give glass to him.
19. Ring bell. Talk to alchemist. Take ring. When the fire starts on
your departure, open furnace. Enter furnace. Return later, examine ashes.
20. Show tooth. Clean out the treasure trove. Go back and pay off the
Doctor, and, if need be, the moneylender. You did get stone to the east
of here, didn't you?
21. When you have the money, buy rope. Pour wine on rock to free Starsword.
22. Don't go into the maze to the west. It's endless--you aren't.
23. Leave this red herring alone, he can be rough.
24. Pry ivory with dagger. Take ivory. Don't enter the hole.
25. The drawbridge will lower when you approach if you wear cowls.
Make sure that you get the ivory and the jade key from the strong room.
26. Put plank on pit. East.
27. Use stone.
28. Give cowl to prince. Wear cowls. There is a minor bug here if you
have more than three cowls. If you are bitten, drop cowls. Take cowls
three times. Then give cowl to prince.
29. Ask Hawkwind for help.
30. Hit tuning fork. The entrance from the Cenotaph just leads into the
assassin's castle, as does the cell in the garrison.
31. Put treebear on branch. Be sure to get the ivory at the palace
treasury. Return Alyn and visit the king.
32. Go behind waterfall.
33. Climb spikes. Open trapdoor. Up.
34. Throw rug in pit. South. Unlock door (need Jade key).
35. Hit tuning fork. Use sword.
36. Put cauldron in fireplace. Take wood. Take sticks. Light fire.
Rub sticks together. Put elixir in cauldron. Put tanna in cauldron.
Put dragonscale in cauldron. Throw rope. Climb rope.
37. Put ivory in pattern (need all three pieces).
38. Break chain with starsword. Give potion to dragon. Say "Darkness
fears the flame" and become a hero.
Submit your codes! Having Dragonworld codes, cheats, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet?
Help out other Dragonworld players on the PC by adding a cheat or secret that you know!
CheatBook-DataBase 2014 is a freeware cheats code tracker that makes hints, Tricks, Tips and cheats (for PC, Walkthroughs,
XBox, Playstation 1 and 2, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, Sega, Nintendo 64,
DVD, Wii U, Game Boy Advance, iPhone, Game Boy Color, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo) easily accessible from one central location. If you´re an avid
gamer and want a few extra weapons or lives to survive until the next level, this freeware cheat database can come to the rescue. Covering more than 22.000 Games, this database represents
all genres and focuses on recent releases. All Cheats inside from the first CHEATSBOOK January 1998 until today. - Release date january 5, 2014.
Download CheatBook-DataBase 2014